Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox

Discus and support Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox Well I have searched the forums and Google, and all I find are illegal ways to get xbox games. I simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by malmanjaco, May 14, 2019.

1. malmanjaco
    malmanjaco Guest

Well I have searched the forums and Google, and all I find are illegal ways to get xbox games. I simply want to be able to download Xbox games on my PC while at work. At home I have capped internet so I am unable to download game without using all of the
    cap since most games is more then 40Gb

So when at work is there anyway to download Xbox games to my PC to copy it over to a USB drive, for transfer to my Xbox?

since they will still have to check to see if you have purchased the game or not when you try to play it one will think that it is not to much to ask to be able to download the game files on a pc and just install it on your xbox.

Thanks in advance

:)

malmanjaco, May 14, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

There is no way to do this. Your best bet would be to take your system to work and do the downloading there.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

That's not possible - if a game offers play anywhere however you get digital copies on both systems.
  4. luissolid Win User

Right now the only option ita downloading the game on your console.

The other thing you can do, if a friend have that game installed in his console (Digital Or Physical) that you want to download, you can take a External HDD (USB 3.0 over 256 GB) and copy the game to the HDD, the connect to your console and transfer the
    game or used from the HDD.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only way you would be able to download your games at work would be to bring you xbox to work with you.

There is no way to download the game to a USB on a PC and then move it to your Xbox console like you are wanting to do.

One thing you can do is put it as a suggestion at https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ and it might get added at some point.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

[quote user="Kershonn"]I simply want to be able to download Xbox games on my PC while at work. At home I have satellite Internet which sux for speed. It takes days to d/l a 6 gig game file if it doesn't crap out all together.

So when at work is there anyway to d/l Xbox games to my PC and either burn them to DVD or movbe to a USB drive for transfer to my Xbox? For that matter what about system updates. With PS3 I can download updates from my PC to a USB drive and then copy and
    install them to my PS3.[/quote]

Have you considered bringing your console to work? You'll have to download content on a console; it's the only way.

System updates can be downloaded elsewhere and applied to your console by USB flash drive or burned disc:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/system-updates-info
Thema:

1. Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox - Similar Threads - Download games transfer

2. How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person: Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand the question and just told me how to change...
  3. Transfer xbox games that have not been downloaded from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xbox games that have not been downloaded from Microsoft: i purchased some xbox games for my grandson's birthday but did not purchased them as a gift. How do i transfer them to his xbox account? the games have not been downloaded....
  4. transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?: I pretty much asked the question in the title. Can i transfer my digital downloaded perfect dark game off the xbox 360 harddrive to my xbox one harddrive and play it there?...
  5. Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One: I'm wondering how I can access all my Xbox 360 game DLC on Xbox One. I've already transferred all of my Xbox 360 game saves / game profile data to the cloud from my Xbox 360 hard drive ready for...
  6. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  7. Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One: Hi there, there are a couple games that i own on 360 that i would like to download and play on my xbox one, but when i search for the games on the store its asking me to pay the price for them...
  8. Game download before xbox 360 transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download before xbox 360 transfer: I have brought a xbox one s with horizon 3 download. can I download it to my console before I transfer all my profile and games from my xbox 360 or will that mean I have to start a new profile?...
  9. Let us download large 60BG games on PC and then transfer them to Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let us download large 60BG games on PC and then transfer them to Xbox one.: Why is this not a thing yet? The reason this would be a neat idea is because some of us don't have 50/10 internet, and have to leave stuff downloading for ages overnight. So instead of downloading...
  10. Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One: Hi there, there are a couple games that i own on 360 that i would like to download and play on my xbox one, but when i search for the games on the store its asking me to pay the price for them...