Download games with another region language

Discus and support Download games with another region language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My region is Israel, but my native language is Russian. When i download the games, for example of UBISOFT, i didn't receive a Russian language version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vicvicus, Sep 20, 2021.

1. vicvicus
    vicvicus Guest

My region is Israel, but my native language is Russian. When i download the games, for example of UBISOFT, i didn't receive a Russian language version because of region. How can I download Russian version of the games? Can i change the region and download it (of course after buying in Israeli price)? Or I can be banned if I doing this? This is a very bad experience when i buy the games in 60$ (90$ after Israeli taxes) and I can't to install language that i want.

Thanks for the help

:)

vicvicus, Sep 20, 2021
  2. BrightyVi
    BrightyVi New Member
    I've recently faced the same problem and was looking for the solution. Thanks for enlightening me and for sharing useful links!

BrightyVi, Oct 5, 2021
  3. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    i did not face with such problems

kawkai, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Smwutches Win User

Language of a downloaded game

The language of the game would be based off the language of your account region. Some regions get specific languages because of the languages of those regions.

Keep in mind that if you were to try downloading a game from an account based on a different region, you may not be able to download the game. If the game is region locked your physical location would have to match your account region. So it is possible
    you could spend money trying to download a game from a US account and not be able to download it because of region locks.
  5. HassanB Win User

Language problem in Arcade game Catan

Hello,

The language of a game that's downloaded is dictated by the language of your account region. It's up to the developer to make multiple language options available for different regions. You can check if you're able to change the language of your account by following
    the directions here.

You wouldn't be able to change the language of the game unless you're able to in the settings of the game.
  6. HassanB Win User

Language of downloaded game

Hello,

Please follow the instructions located on this link here to change the language option for your account (if available).
    If your living in a region with multiple languages selectable, you should be able to change it to default to English.

However, not all games will use that same language default when downloading. Usually when downloading games like Skyrim it will still download in the regions language. It's a very weird issue something that the game developer of the game has to keep in mind
    when putting games on the games on demand marketplace.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Brothers a tale of two sons game not in english?????

the language of the game is based on the region it is downloaded from. so if you were able to get a game from a different region then it would be in the language from those regions.
  8. HassanB Win User

Cannot change the language of my console

Hello,

It goes by the language you have setup for your account region. If your region is in Italian and other languages are selectable you should be able to change that by following the directions
    here.

If only Italian is selectable then that's all that will be available in terms of the language of your dashboard and the games you download from the marketplace.
Thema:

1. Download games with another region language - Similar Threads - Download games another

2. Can one Re-download Games that were bought online and installed in another Xbox one s console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can one Re-download Games that were bought online and installed in another Xbox one s console?: Can one Re-download Games that were bought online and installed in another Xbox one s console? a2829e14-acc2-4ed5-b477-9c123233995b
  3. Is there a way to download another accounts game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download another accounts game?: Hi, so basically, there are two Xbox ones in my house, one has my mom with Xbox live gold as the main, and mine has Xbox live gold as the main household user for that Xbox as well. Is there a way...
  4. Downloading an update for a game while playing another game? Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading an update for a game while playing another game? Series X: Anyone have this problem? Got my system 11/12 Wednesday and on Friday I was downloading an update for Destiny 2 while I was playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla when all of a sudden I got an error...
  5. Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day: Hi everyone, I have a question, hope you can help me. I want to buy call of duty advanced warfare because it is for sale, but at the moment I have no internet connection in my new house. I will...
  6. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  7. Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console: I had an Xbox One that had Halo 5 downloaded onto it, however, when I look for it on the new console, it is still registered as a pinned game, yet I can't access it, and it doesn't acknowledge...
  8. How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person: Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand the question and just told me how to change...
  9. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  10. Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work: error message from the gift card is MB/Jj7TzYEepUl1.1.1.6.9 2018/08/09 - 18:55:51 UTC can’t download the Xbox hub app either the Xbox was purchased 7/8/18. The scratch off isn’t damaged also same...