Download issues (can't read disk)

Discus and support Download issues (can't read disk) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Dirt 3 from the marketplace. It works fine with just about every aspect but certain levels cause the game to bring up a "can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ComplicatedFate, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Download issues (can't read disk)

I recently purchased Dirt 3 from the marketplace. It works fine with just about every aspect but certain levels cause the game to bring up a "can't read disk error" and force close the game. Because of this I can no longer progress through the Dirt Tour.

Does anybody know how to stop this from happening? I've deleted the game and downloaded it once already and it allowed me to go one extra race. I've also cleared the cache and restarted my Xbox twice.

Thanks for help in advance.

:)

ComplicatedFate, Feb 22, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Gamestop Season Pass Code Not Working

their customer service is top notch imo.

ive bought used systems that had issues in first month gamestop always to care of me. had a disk with a read error swapped with a new one.

their was a email i got about digital download for games... this will be intresting how it works if it is tru.

sc_shark, Feb 22, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Disk Read Issues

Which console do you have? The original FAT or the 360 Slim? Also, is it an official xbox 360 hard drive? If it is not an official 360 drive the original games will not work.

onyxishere, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

Download issues (can't read disk)

1. Download issues (can't read disk) - Similar Threads - Download issues can't

2. Pre-Paid Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Paid Download Issue: I preordered a game and was successful in the purchase. Now that the game has fully released, I'm unable to download the game. It says the dlc was downloaded but no actual game. Anyone know what's...
  3. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  4. "Can't download" on Xbox 360 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't download" on Xbox 360 Issue: Hello! Lately I've been having an issue when I attempt to download new games, they sometimes give the error "Can't download", when around seventy or eighty percent complete. At first, I only had...
  5. Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds: Hi i have xbox one X Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc. My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want to allow online play at his age. Have...
  6. Can't download my profile due to connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my profile due to connection issue: I have my xbox one wired. I have put it in DMZ. But, whenever I launch a backwards compatible game it tells me it can't connect to xbox live. The only answer I've found people have seen was...
  7. Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue): I've tried all of the suggested solutions that I've seen, and so far the problem still persists. When I start up a backwards compatible game it shows "Getting your xbox 360 info..." but after a...
  8. "Can't Download" issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Can't Download" issues: I recently downloaded Brothers from the Games with Gold promotion, and it downloaded just fine. Last month, I attempted to download The Witcher 2 and it said "Can't Download The Witcher 2", in a...
  9. Xbox issues - Can't download games/Games Freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issues - Can't download games/Games Freezing?: As per freaking usual, my 360 decides to have all these issues around Christmas time... so, I was hoping someone might have some tips or at least be able to point me in the right direction. So i...
  10. One Method to Overcome the "Can't Download Game" Issue (like Bioshock!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Method to Overcome the "Can't Download Game" Issue (like Bioshock!): Okay, I don't know why this worked, but I was able to overcome Bioshock's stubborn "Can't Download" issue. For those of you who have tried everything to overcome the issue with this or any other...