Download issues....

Discus and support Download issues.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased an Xbox X. The system update was downloaded fine but when I tried to download games from my library, 'installation stopped' kept... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryFreeman Jr, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Download issues....

I have purchased an Xbox X. The system update was downloaded fine but when I tried to download games from my library, 'installation stopped' kept appearing. I have done a factory reset, a hard reset roughly half a dozen times, and I am at a loss. I have
    an external hard drive plugged into it, and have 3.5 TB of free space. What else can I do?

:)

LarryFreeman Jr, Sep 28, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Download issue

Sorry to hear it. The console may be processing updates at the moment. Can you please try power cycling it by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps?
  3. Joebiscrum Win User

Download Issues

SANDMAN9783 I bought the game on September 29th have this problem. Thank you for the reply though.
  4. jasperfetch Win User

Download Issues.

they say you should go to download history and download it again, did this 3 times still doesn't work for me
  5. jasperfetch Win User

Download Issues.

same exact problem here......searching for answers!!
  6. maxen Win User

Downloading issue

If it's been happening right now, it's probably related to the service alert currently out, which relates to problems downloading content.

http://xbox.com/status

When that issue clears up you should be able to download the content without issue.
Thema:

Download issues....

1. Download issues.... - Similar Threads - Download issues

2. FIFA Points download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points download issue: I bought fifa points from the Microsoft store and they haven't been added to my account. The order is in my order history and the money has been debited from my account, I have only been on the...
  3. Download loop issue, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    Download loop issue, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Steam preloader, gets stuck in a loop per download file. It was suggested in another forum to use the Netlimiter app, to limit download speeds to 1mb/s, this...
  4. Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal: Good Afternoon ! [mod removed] We are currently having issues utilizing the Microsoft Xbox enforcement portal. We are able to log into the system without issue and search for any Xbox system...
  5. Xbox app for PC download issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for PC download issues: So I downloaded the Xbox app for PC a bit over a month ago to play some coop in Halo MCC. I immediately ran into the issue of the game download maxing out my connection causing other games and...
  6. Download slow speed issue or bug

in XboX Insiders
    Download slow speed issue or bug: I have a bug now for a couple of times, i update something and it is very slow but when i download something else the speed is normal. Does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/chaos_akito...
  7. I Can’t Download Anything Because Of A Storage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can’t Download Anything Because Of A Storage Issue: I recently bought the FH4 Ultimate Add On’s bundle on my Xbox One s. When I try to download it I keep getting a message saying I need more storage, even though I’ve got 171.2 gb free and the pack...
  8. Issues with downloading new app on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with downloading new app on my xbox: Recently, i cam across some of the needed applications to be installed on my xbox. I used the app store and some websites to do so. However, it wont just install....
  9. xbox 360 79% downloading issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 79% downloading issues: Please help me solve the problem of downloading games to xbox 360. Downloading games reaches 79% then starts from 0 and this repeats over and over again without ending. This problem affects 6 of...
  10. Download speed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues: Hey guys Im trying to find someone to point me in the right direction on getting my speeds under control. Here is my situation: I have a 200 mbps service. I test my connection on my laptop with...