Download limited to 50% bandwidth

Discus and support Download limited to 50% bandwidth in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having a problem downloading games, anyone I put to download, is limited to 1/4 or 1/2 of my connection, can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Henrique0010, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Henrique0010
    Henrique0010 Guest

:)

Henrique0010, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ARIDOM Win User

I have the same problem than you,

i've got 100MB and the XBOX(beta) windows application download is limited to 8-10 MB/s

for my part.

The only thing they've been able to tell me here is to do an speed test.

Nice community.
  3. Henrique0010 Win User

I have seen these solutions, they are part of the xbox, I am having problems on the windows platform. This happened after the May update along with the Xbox app (beta). My internet is 60mb / s, I am
    downloading at 15mb / s. This is sad because it takes so long.
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hi, well maybe is because is a beta and is not the service in the whole % of functionality
  5. ARIDOM Win User

Hi, well maybe is because is a beta and is not the service in the whole % of functionality
    According to an answer of
    XBF Chris J
    : "The download speed of any application on your device is directly related to your internet service provider", but this is not completely true.

I'm sure downloads are limited, but they don't want to admit it.
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

Thema:

1. Download limited to 50% bandwidth - Similar Threads - Download limited 50%

2. can I limit downloads on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I limit downloads on Xbox?: So, I have Xfinity internet and unfortunately, we have a 1TB data cap each month. We have a family of 4 in the house & for the most part we don't go over this cap. Between gaming (Xbox & PS4),...
  3. Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?: Hi all, The following question is mainly directed to Microsoft i guess so here it comes; I am the proud owner a Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition console they came with the usual gold trial...
  4. Limited-Edition Overwatch Wallpaper for Xbox One (Genji) did not download properly

in XBoX Rewards
    Limited-Edition Overwatch Wallpaper for Xbox One (Genji) did not download properly: I purchased it for 100 MyVIP Gems and clicked download, but when I tried opening the file I just got an "Invalid Image" with a blank image. I cannot find anywhere to try redownload it and have...
  5. block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.: How can I block updates for installed games for members in my Microsoft family? we have a limited amount of internet per month, and my kids do updates to my installed games and waste all our...
  6. Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 Limited Console bundle 2TB AT, were are my Download Tokens !?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 Limited Console bundle 2TB AT, were are my Download Tokens !?: Hello Community and Support :) Ive Pre-Ordered the Gears of War 4 Limited Console Bundle with 2TB AT but my Download Tokens of Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgment are still missing ! I want my...
  7. Limited access to the download and use of games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited access to the download and use of games and apps: I can't download anything from the Microsoft Store since 2 months. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox One, my wifi and changing profiles, nothing has worked. e940bbbb-070a-4bd2-8024-3224ee7dc6f1
  8. Pre-Order Dishonored 2 Limited edition - when will the download of the Dishonored 1 Definitive ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order Dishonored 2 Limited edition - when will the download of the Dishonored 1 Definitive ...: Sorry if it's a noob question, I've only had my Xbox for less than 4 months and haven't pre-ordered anything, yet. Basically the headline says it all: If I pre-order the Dishonored 2 limited...
  9. Gears of War 3 Limited Edition - Adam Fenix download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Limited Edition - Adam Fenix download code: I'm trying to redeem an Adam Fenix Gears of War 3 character code via Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One, but the code isn't working. I purchased the Gears of War 3 Limited Edition, and yet it...
  10. When will we be getting a way to limit the download speed the Xbox One uses?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be getting a way to limit the download speed the Xbox One uses?: With many programs out there one can limit the speed at which a pc, tablet, etc. download and so can we please get this ability on the Xbox One?!?!?. Right now my experience with the Xbox One...