Download Link for the Dashboard app

Discus and support Download Link for the Dashboard app in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I haven't received any message or email for confirmation. 4bd7fbfb-3cc0-43ec-b735-f55ff57c4eb9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GolfAce28, Jul 16, 2015.

1. GolfAce28
    GolfAce28 Guest

I haven't received any message or email for confirmation.

:)

GolfAce28, Jul 16, 2015
  2. I deleted my xbox preview dashboard app message by accident

How do I get another message with a link to download the preview dashboard app.

BountyHunter690, Jul 16, 2015
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    message to download the media player on xbox one

If you go into the Preview Dashboard app, find the Quest that relates to using the app and there should be a download link within there.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jul 16, 2015
  4. maxen Win User

message to download the media player on xbox one

If you go into the Preview Dashboard app, find the Quest that relates to using the app and there should be a download link within there.

Let us know how you get on.
  5. ZBanG BanG xoxo Win User

Some problems with the XBox One Preview Program

This topic isn't here to ask if it's good or not.

I just want to have the link to download the dashboard app.

I'm already in the preview, but i don't have the dashboard on my xbox.
  6. hEaDiE nUgGeT Win User

Preview Program "Group not found"

I was accepted and the message with the link was auto deleted from my inbox. My issue is "What do I do if I no longer have the message to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app?

If you've deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or it expired, please post in the private Xbox One preview forum." and when I try to enter that forum I get the group not found error.
  7. Hordie Win User

Preview Program Assistance needed.

If you've deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or it expired, please post in the private Xbox One preview forum.
  8. Hordie Win User

Invite was deleted

Hi DoabeticWalrus2,

If you've deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or it expired, please post in the private Xbox One preview forum.
Thema:

1. Download Link for the Dashboard app - Similar Threads - Download Link Dashboard

2. Xbox 360 download history link is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 download history link is broken.: All the support pages point to this page: https://live.xbox.com/download/history but that redirects to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames?gameType=Xbox360&rtc=1 which comes up completely...
  3. D-Link: Minecraft Mod download quick?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link: Minecraft Mod download quick?: D-Link (Routers): Minecraft Mod download quick? Have alternate computer with MS 7 and want to put Mine craft Mod on my XBox360. Do I use a flash or external hard drive, or bring the x-box unit to...
  4. Xbox.com History download broken link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox.com History download broken link: Hello Since around one week, the link Sign in to your Microsoft account no longer works, we are automatically redirected to the page "my games" which is pretty useless (beside, games 360 are...
  5. dont work link. history downloads xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dont work link. history downloads xbox360: Вход в учетную запись Майкрософт where list of game on xbox360? )= bd3e6905-e4a3-498f-9ea2-90dbbccc2b16
  6. Xbox Game pass linked to account, doesn't allow download of anything however.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass linked to account, doesn't allow download of anything however.: Went to sleep last night, all was well, however when I woke up today, tried to update Sea of Thieves on PC, and the download occured fine. I read that the update was a full game re-install...
  7. Xbox.com History download broken link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox.com History download broken link: Hello Since around one week, the link Sign in to your Microsoft account no longer works, we are automatically redirected to the page "my games" which is pretty useless (beside, games 360 are...
  8. Anybody Have the Project Cars Free Games With Gold Download Link?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody Have the Project Cars Free Games With Gold Download Link?: I don't have my new system yet. Is there a link on this site where I can download it and have it show up on my system later? c2f3e517-bad5-4442-b802-c6d66e6cf940
  9. Invited to Xbox Preview Program, No Download Link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invited to Xbox Preview Program, No Download Link: I was informed that I was invited to the Xbox One Preview Program by an Xbox Phone Support representative by the name of Chae, who also let me know that I have not responded to the invitation yet....
  10. I deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Dashboard Preview ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Dashboard Preview ...: I deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Dashboard Preview application Please, send again the message cae5b4e6-f929-4de8-b92a-30a16713a189