Download Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox One with all the languages

Discus and support Download Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox One with all the languages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a question, yesterday the OG Xbox games became BC on the Xbox One and I downloaded Ninja Gaiden Black of course. The thing is that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XZize, Oct 25, 2017.

1. XZize
    XZize Guest

Hello. I have a question, yesterday the OG Xbox games became BC on the Xbox One and I downloaded Ninja Gaiden Black of course. The thing is that I would like to play with Spanish subtitles because is my born language, but the game only contains Japanese
    and English subtitles and I saw a video where the language is set to Deutsch, so I think I can download that version with all the European languages too, but I don't know how. Is this possible?

Here's the video : "Ninja Gaiden Black, Xbox Gameplay" by D. Sascha

:)

XZize, Oct 25, 2017
  2. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Oct 25, 2017
  3. NSSoulja74
    NSSoulja74 Guest
    Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Same issue. Can't download Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox live Marketplace.......

NSSoulja74, Oct 25, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Usually the language used by the games is forced with the one used on the console. Try checking the settings in "Language & location".

DominumStige, Oct 25, 2017
  5. XZize
    XZize Guest
    My console is set to Mexico and Spanish language. I was wondering if I delete the game, change the country of my Xbox from Mexico to any of the European countries (like Spain or UK) and re-downdoad the game I should get the European version?

XZize, Nov 2, 2018
  6. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  7. NSSoulja74 Win User

Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Same issue. Can't download Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox live Marketplace.......
  8. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Usually the language used by the games is forced with the one used on the console. Try checking the settings in "Language & location".
  9. XZize Win User

Hi!

My console is set to Mexico and Spanish language. I was wondering if I delete the game, change the country of my Xbox from Mexico to any of the European countries (like Spain or UK) and re-downdoad the game I should get the European version?
  10. PRTE Win User

Can't download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Xbox Live Marketplace?

Mine also comes up with Ninja Gaiden Black ??? Im downloading it again now. Il update you all if it works for me ;)
Thema:

1. Download Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox One with all the languages - Similar Threads - Download Ninja Gaiden

2. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  3. Batman Arkham Origins digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins digital download: I am looking for help with an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Batman Arkham Origins, I own the game on physical disc as well as an Xbox One console and it works fine. However, I do not have...
  4. Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3: Hi there, Since the Games with Gold rolled out, I have been unable to buy and download Ninja Gaiden 3 RE. Currently I'm holding an Ultimate Pass, and I've been able to download the others games...
  5. Problems to download ninja gaiden black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems to download ninja gaiden black: Last week I bought in xbox live the game "ninja gaiden black" for xbox 360 and every time low presents the same problem, completing the download says "can not download." I spoke with the...
  6. Hi, I need help with downloading my digitally owned copy of Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball xbl ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I need help with downloading my digitally owned copy of Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball xbl ...: I believe xbox live removed this title from the store and unfortunately my library too! I checked my download history and can't get to download my copy of Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball instead I...
  7. Secret Agent and Ninja DLC outfits didn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Agent and Ninja DLC outfits didn't download: I got the DLC code from pre-ordering at BestBuy for the two outfits. When I redeemed the code all appeared to be okay and it was properly listed but nothing downloaded after the code was redeemed....
  8. can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge: i cannot download the game, but i can download other games. i tried last night 200f52ef-a596-4346-b120-a09f461b8934
  9. Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution: So the suit pack for Ninja Storm Revolution came out a week ago and so far I have not been able to download it. Every time I select Confirm Purchase it brings an error message with the status...
  10. Trying to download Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja storm revolution beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja storm revolution beta: hi their guys! I have recently been trying to download the beta for Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution but i cant find it any were on the xbox 360 marketplace! It only appears here...