Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

Discus and support Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkTiger0521, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

Hello,

I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still there. It stops at 38% then it says "Can't download". I tried many
    ways to fix the issue. I can download other games with higher memory, but I can't download Assassin's Creed Rogue. I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with my Xbox. Can you guys provide me with a solution?

:)

DarkTiger0521, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

1. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38% - Similar Threads - Download Assassin's Creed

2. Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 3 stops download with an error.: Hi, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm trying to download it to my Xbox 360 for a few days already without much success. The download stops at 81% with an error message saying nothing...
  3. Assassins creed odyssey won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey won't download...: Like many, stuck on 84.2 percent download. Paid £91 for the game which is a lot for a game. As of 5 minutes ago ( 18:11 u.k. Time ) it still won't download. Tried requesting a refund and get...
  4. My download stops at 84,2% ! (Assassin's Creed Odyssey) - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download stops at 84,2% ! (Assassin's Creed Odyssey) - XBOX ONE: This is the second time I reinstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It Always stops at 84,2 pourcents and it just tell me that the "installation is stopped". I had restart my Xbox twice and it keeps...
  5. Téléchargement assassins creed odyssey [Translation - Download assassins creed odyssey]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Téléchargement assassins creed odyssey [Translation - Download assassins creed odyssey]: Oui je voudrais si qq a eu se probleme et comment le resoudre donc je n’arrive pas a finir le telechargement de assassins creed odyssey,le telechargement se bloque a 84% merci pour votre aide...
  6. Assassin's Creed Odissey download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odissey download error: [img] [img] [img] Hi, can someone help me?? I can not download my game, it simply for and can not finish, I paid 90 Reais for it, and it should work. Someone please?? I already reinstalled...
  7. Assassins Creed Odyssey - Download stops at 84%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Odyssey - Download stops at 84%: No matter what I have tried, the download always stops in the same place. Addons and other Games the download works fine - - - Installation attempt on other hard disk brings the same error....
  8. Assassins Creed Odyssey Installation angehalten (digitaler Download)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Odyssey Installation angehalten (digitaler Download)...: Hi, ich habe ein Problem beim Downloaden von Assassins Creed Odyssey. Meine Installation ist meistens zu 84% abgeschlossen. Dann wird diese plötzlich unterbrochen: Installation angehalten. Ich...
  9. Assassins Creed Download Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Download Error: Every time I try to download Assassins Creed, my download fails and shows like Damaged File, what do I have to do to get this problem fixed ? I'm trying to download on my Xbox 360...
  10. Assassin's Creed origins download does not launch [Assassin's Creed origins download does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed origins download does not launch [Assassin's Creed origins download does...: Hello, I bought and configured via the store the game. Assassin's Creed origins, the game has successfully installed (49 GB) displays then nothing, return to the home screen ... what should I do...