Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another?

Discus and support Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to download games I ownnonto my one s in my room not the game room but it takes so long can I do it while I play on the other one the main one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sillycracker628, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another?

I want to download games I ownnonto my one s in my room not the game room but it takes so long can I do it while I play on the other one the main one is wired the one in my room is wireless.

:)

Sillycracker628, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Nesport
    Nesport Guest
    playing the same game in same house on two units??

same thing if they just want to play xbox live private game against each other, got to have two copies of the disks?

Nesport, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Nesport
    Nesport Guest
    playing the same game in same house on two units??

Xbox support can't seem to answer this, so asking this group of pros. I have two xboxes, one for each kid. They both have xbox live and the units are connected wirelessly. Can my kids play co-op on the same game without me having to purchase two copies
    of the same game? Can they play xbox live on the same game without having to purchase two copies also? If so, how? Not trying to cheat the system, but doesn't seem like I should have to buy multiple copies of a game for the same household. Thanks all.

Nesport, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you have your console set as your Home console, the games should automatically download there. Otherwise, you can't be signed into both consoles at the same time to download it like that.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you have your console set as your Home console, the games should automatically download there. Otherwise, you can't be signed into both consoles at the same time to download it like that.
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Xbox password

This is why it kind of sucks everything is digital now. I cant take a game and give it to my daughter to play. And we live in the same house. I have my kids on my console and its set to the home xbox but all the games are downloaded to my name.
  7. BeerDelivery04 Win User

Sharing Games

It does work though. My Xbox One had mine and girl friends gamer tag on it. After a while, she decided to go out and get the Assassin's Creed Bundle Xbox One and after she did, she used the download codes for the games. After I signed onto my Xbox One, I
    noticed that the games she had codes to download onto her Xbox One, had already downloaded onto my Xbox One. I think it was only because her gamertag on already on my system. We could play the same game at the same time and even on Co-Op games. Crazy when
    it is just one game. But being we are in the same house hold, I believe this should be the way it is. Should be no reason for us to have 2 of the same game just to play it.
  8. Nugs of Karma Win User

GamerTag Download question

ok, you downloaded them to your xbox right? Then he played them, on your console, BECAUSE you downloaded them there originally. If you were to download your name onto his xbox and start playing a game there, he would NOT be able to play anything on that
    console without your gamertag being housed there.

The gamertag and the console both have licenses for the content.

The console is the oringinal housing. The gamertag is the original owner.

If the oringial owner is playing in the original housing, all other players can play content housed there.

If the original owner moves his gamertag from the original housing, no one else will be able to play the content on the original housing until the original owner comes back.

If a gamertag that did NOT buy the content is on the original console, that tag can play content (so long as original owner has not moved his gamertag to another console housing.)

If the original gamertag wants to download in two spots, he has to be in each spot in order for the content to work. bottom line. no matter where it is, no matter if you license transfer to another console.

In short terms, this will not work. You can license transfer, but the original gamertag that downloaded the content will need to be active on the xbox AND NOT on another.
  9. Hongkong-2C9EE231-6B Win User

Online Pass not working on Battlefield 3

Hi There

Here's the solution to your problem :)

You need to Re-Download the pass on your friends Xbox and it will let you play on his console as long as you are logged in with your account. This will work 100% as I had the exact same issue while moving my profile to one of my other consoles around the
    house.

See you on the Battlefield soon :)
Thema:

1. Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another? - Similar Threads - Download house same

2. Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download: i purchased fight night round 4 digital for xbox 360 and it keeps going o 78 percent then drops back to zero 14.99 plus tax and the champion pack what a rip off sony doesn't treat tjeir customers...
  3. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  4. Not seeing downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not seeing downloaded game: Downloaded a game code (overmatch legendary edition) on the Xbox OneS. I can see it in the purchase history but not available in the Apps to install. Can anyone assist in resolving?...
  5. cant use auction house, tunes or paint downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant use auction house, tunes or paint downloads: i have forza horizon 4 full game on Xbox 1 but am using an Xbox live gold free trial does this restrict the options? or is it to do with parental controls ,in which case which ones?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls: Hello! I have a problem With the privacy settings. It says it something wrong With the way my account is setup, it says i have og change the privacy and internet Security on Xbox.com but when I...
  7. Bright House Network: Download speed doesn't match speed test result

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Download speed doesn't match speed test result: Bright House Network (ISPs): Download speed doesn't match speed test result I ran a speed test on my xbox one and got a download speed of 168 Mb/s (which is close to my subscription). I am trying...
  8. How do I stop downloads on every console in the House?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop downloads on every console in the House?: Here’s my setup: Xbox One X in my bedroom (my main play on xbox) with external hard drive with all downloaded games on it, Xbox One in the living room set to my home Xbox (which everyone uses),...
  9. Access For Auction house and downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access For Auction house and downloadable content: I Play fh3 through the pc using a microsoft account and i cant find out anywhere to enable my account to access these features in game. Please help me as i am feeling like im not getting the full...
  10. 2 360 in the same house, can we share DLC and/or downloaded games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 360 in the same house, can we share DLC and/or downloaded games ?: Hi, Seems this has been asked before but can't seem to find a clear answer. I currently have 1 xbox 360 in the house but looking to purchase a second one so that my son and I can play at the...