Download problem

Discus and support Download problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, sorry my English I am using the translator .... For a few days now I have been having problems with my downloads, they are stuck at 10-20mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pistolette, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Pistolette
    Pistolette Guest

Download problem

Hey guys, sorry my English I am using the translator .... For a few days now I have been having problems with my downloads, they are stuck at 10-20mbps and my internet is 200mbps, sometimes it starts normal and then goes back to 15mbps .. .already test
    on Okla speed test and my download speed is normal (on XOne's own browser) ... Only when I connect to the xbox live I suffer from it ... I know it's not my internet, simply the xbox stop at 15mbps , as if there was a game running, what doesn't exist ... Is
    anyone having the same problem?

Edit, This seems to have started after I installed the "network monitor pro" application

I already reset the console 3x.

:)

Pistolette, Jan 14, 2021
  2. qId3r Win User

Download problems.

Thank you for the answer, appreciate it.
  3. sealab1028 Win User

download problems

I've tried everything I think. Including clearing the cache before downloading each individual dlc
  4. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Downloading Problem

Season pass doesn't give you any maps. You need to dowload the dlc package which is free for Season pass owners. Start the game and go to marketplace from there.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Downloading problem

Hey there Kriszti! So when you try to download something from Xbox.com, what happens? Do you see this game in the download queue on your console at all? If it is there and says something like "this content is attached to another console", simply press (A)
    here and select to attach all downloads to this console. This might have been caused if you recently got a new console, but not always. Let me know if this helps!
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

Have you tried clearing the cache by chance? If that doesn't resolve the issue, can you please try a wired connection to the modem (don't forget to reset the modem first!), to see if that serves as a work-around for the issue?
Thema:

Download problem

1. Download problem - Similar Threads - Download problem

2. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  3. Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem: Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for Forza. I claimed the code and everything,...
  4. PROBLEM: Buy and download Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM: Buy and download Minecraft Java edition: After buying minecraft java edition, I see the payment is reserved to Majong on my bankaccount but we did not receive a download permission. The app showed an error and said to pay again while I...
  5. Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw downloads: If Microsoft Jigsaw has had this download problem for awhile, why haven't they fixed it? fb9beb2f-a9fb-4662-bb5b-ee07f421cd73
  6. problem downloading cod game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem downloading cod game on xbox one: purchased cod black opps, shows in orders, select download to xbox one and says attemting to download but doesnt appear on xbox one. try logging out, power restart etc, other games are updating...
  7. Download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download problem: I’ve been having a problem downloading a game. I have the disc, but when I went to download it online, it was taking entirely too long. I ended up stopping the download and starting it over once I...
  8. Xbox Series X Pre-Download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Pre-Download problem: I cannot pre-download Cyberpunk2077 on my Xbox series x and I don't know why. I have the app installed on my Iphone, I click on Cyberpunk, I press the green button "Download on this console"...
  9. I Fixed the Xbox360 download problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Fixed the Xbox360 download problems: ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HARDWIRE YOUR CONNECTION WITH AN ETHERNET CABLE 05606a1d-a035-41e2-a95c-5c46852ca15e
  10. Problem with downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading game: I had a digital code sent to my email and i redeemed it, yet the game wont download on my xbox. I went to the store to buy it again, but it says i already own it. what the heck....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Download problem pistolette