download problem

Discus and support download problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; having paid for a plane on flight sim market it wont download , after several attempts 69abe69e-a030-491c-acfa-ecd03ec2221e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hatter martin48, May 29, 2022.

1. download problem

having paid for a plane on flight sim market it wont download , after several attempts

:)

hatter martin48, May 29, 2022
  2. qId3r Win User

Download problems.

Thank you for the answer, appreciate it.
  3. sealab1028 Win User

download problems

I've tried everything I think. Including clearing the cache before downloading each individual dlc
  4. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Downloading Problem

Season pass doesn't give you any maps. You need to dowload the dlc package which is free for Season pass owners. Start the game and go to marketplace from there.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Downloading problem

Hey there Kriszti! So when you try to download something from Xbox.com, what happens? Do you see this game in the download queue on your console at all? If it is there and says something like "this content is attached to another console", simply press (A)
    here and select to attach all downloads to this console. This might have been caused if you recently got a new console, but not always. Let me know if this helps!
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

Have you tried clearing the cache by chance? If that doesn't resolve the issue, can you please try a wired connection to the modem (don't forget to reset the modem first!), to see if that serves as a work-around for the issue?
Thema:

download problem

1. download problem - Similar Threads - download problem

2. Minecraft parental controls and its problems with downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft parental controls and its problems with downloading the game: yeah hi, I may be (young) to ask this question but I cant download Minecraft at ALL. my parents have already approved the parental advisory to play it and downloaded it right? NO i cant even...
  3. Problems downloading with ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems downloading with ethernet: I have something weird going on. When I am trying to download a game on my Xbox Series X, I noticed that my download speeds reach between 180mbps and 200 with my ethernet connection even though my...
  4. Xbox Minecraft Download Problems (Marketplace)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Download Problems (Marketplace): I keep trying to download maps from the market place, and it doesn’t work. When I “download” a map it sticks me into a loading bar that never goes up. When I restarted my game and exited out, it...
  5. Xbox App Download Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Download Problems: So i bought the pass and tried to install a game wtihout much success because i got an error 0x0000001 something like that and 0x00000000 right from the start, i went to ''find your error report''...
  6. Anyone else have problems downloading disc games ? Installation stopped?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have problems downloading disc games ? Installation stopped?: I’ve did every trouble shoot known to fix it. But I tried to redownload it using the Xbox app on my phone and it actually worked ! Just figure I’d just let all you guys know submitted by...
  7. A problem downloading games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem downloading games!: Whenever i download a game on xbox my pc restarts with a blue screen and it says that i had an error and needed to restart and when i go back to xbox it downloads like 100mb and then restarts...
  8. STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Download problem: I have xbox game pass pc and i found star wars jedi fallen order kinda fun so i tried to download it (because if you have xbox game pass ultimate or game pass pc you also get ea play) but when i...
  9. Problem downloading Halo Wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading Halo Wars 2: Hi all, So I purchased Halo Wars 2 Complete edition. Having this game the Play Anywhere functionality, I have been able to download it on PC. However on Xbox one, at first I was able to queue...
  10. Problem downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem downloading: I can't download anything and I've done all the checks. Checked internet, storage space, restarted the Xbox and all that but nothing is working. Anyone know of solution?...