Download problems

Discus and support Download problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since you guys so smart i got a question i try to download two worlds 2 for weeks now i got an its not in the marketplace and its not showing up @ the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FestiveCape, Jun 15, 2014.

1. FestiveCape
    FestiveCape Guest

Download problems

since you guys so smart i got a question i try to download two worlds 2 for weeks now i got an its not in the marketplace and its not showing up @ the official website ( marketplace ) online

there is no way to download it again -.- please help

:)

FestiveCape, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Download Problems

I am unable to download rated m demos ...but i can download Rated m games.....Halo Reach Assassin's Creed 2 .....why is this i have all options set to allow ect....

98028758-e55c-40ed-b64d-8a21dc9b32d2, Jun 15, 2014
  3. xNDSxKIDx
    xNDSxKIDx Guest
    Download Problems

I just wasted my last 240 microsoft points on what I thought was a game add-on for
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I checked my active downloads and I found out that
    Assassin's Creed Embers is a f****** video. The reason I didn't know is because I looked all through the summary or whatever on the side and it didn't say if it was a video or a game add-on, so I just thought it was a game add-on. I am so pissed. Whoever
    writes these summaries or whatever for add-ons needs to be f****** clear about whether it is a VIDEO, GAME ADD-ON, OR F****** ETC.

xNDSxKIDx, Jun 15, 2014
  4. qId3r Win User

Download problems.

Thank you for the answer, appreciate it.
  5. sealab1028 Win User

download problems

I've tried everything I think. Including clearing the cache before downloading each individual dlc
  6. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Downloading Problem

Season pass doesn't give you any maps. You need to dowload the dlc package which is free for Season pass owners. Start the game and go to marketplace from there.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Downloading problem

Hey there Kriszti! So when you try to download something from Xbox.com, what happens? Do you see this game in the download queue on your console at all? If it is there and says something like "this content is attached to another console", simply press (A)
    here and select to attach all downloads to this console. This might have been caused if you recently got a new console, but not always. Let me know if this helps!
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

Have you tried clearing the cache by chance? If that doesn't resolve the issue, can you please try a wired connection to the modem (don't forget to reset the modem first!), to see if that serves as a work-around for the issue?
Thema:

Download problems

1. Download problems - Similar Threads - Download problems

2. Problem with downloading purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading purchased game: Hey all, purchased Call of duty world at war back on June 7th. Appears in my order history as completed. Didn't immediately show in my purchased games so i gave it a couple days. After a few days...
  3. Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile: I have been seeing this problem.I am downloading my xbox live profile,entered correct Email adress and password but,showing "Sorrry there's a problem with the credentials which you are trying to...
  4. problemas com download.[download problems.]

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas com download.[download problems.]: estava baixando sea of thieves e meu download travou em 62% como faço pra resolver? [Translation - I was downloading sea of thieves and my download stopped at 62% how do I solve it?]...
  5. Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]: Estou com dificuldade nos downloads do xbox one. Eles não progridem no download quando console desligado. O problema maior é que eu ja desativei a opçao"desativar armazenamento com console...
  6. Problem with buying and downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with buying and downloading a game: Hello. Today I bought the game "I am alive" on the xbox one console, the payment passed, as usual. But I can't download the game, I can only buy it again. Before that I bought another game and...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  8. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  9. Problems With Downloading Game Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problems With Downloading Game Updates: Every time i update a game on my xbox for some reason my download speed greatly decreases for a extended period of time (goes from 50 - 40mbps to about 700kbps) even though my internet is stable...
  10. Problemas de audio durante descargas[Audio problems during downloads]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de audio durante descargas[Audio problems during downloads]: Lo que sucede es que durante las descargas y actualizaciones, el audio saliente de los auriculares se distorsiona y corta, esto sucede con cualquier audifono que conecte, tampoco importa si tengo...