Download problems

Discus and support Download problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since you guys so smart i got a question i try to download two worlds 2 for weeks now i got an its not in the marketplace and its not showing up @ the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FestiveCape, Jun 15, 2014.

1. FestiveCape
    FestiveCape Guest

Download problems

since you guys so smart i got a question i try to download two worlds 2 for weeks now i got an its not in the marketplace and its not showing up @ the official website ( marketplace ) online

there is no way to download it again -.- please help

:)

FestiveCape, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Download Problems

I am unable to download rated m demos ...but i can download Rated m games.....Halo Reach Assassin's Creed 2 .....why is this i have all options set to allow ect....

98028758-e55c-40ed-b64d-8a21dc9b32d2, Jun 15, 2014
  3. xNDSxKIDx
    xNDSxKIDx Guest
    Download Problems

I just wasted my last 240 microsoft points on what I thought was a game add-on for
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I checked my active downloads and I found out that
    Assassin's Creed Embers is a f****** video. The reason I didn't know is because I looked all through the summary or whatever on the side and it didn't say if it was a video or a game add-on, so I just thought it was a game add-on. I am so pissed. Whoever
    writes these summaries or whatever for add-ons needs to be f****** clear about whether it is a VIDEO, GAME ADD-ON, OR F****** ETC.

xNDSxKIDx, Jun 15, 2014
  4. qId3r Win User

Download problems.

Thank you for the answer, appreciate it.
  5. sealab1028 Win User

download problems

I've tried everything I think. Including clearing the cache before downloading each individual dlc
  6. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Downloading Problem

Season pass doesn't give you any maps. You need to dowload the dlc package which is free for Season pass owners. Start the game and go to marketplace from there.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Downloading problem

Hey there Kriszti! So when you try to download something from Xbox.com, what happens? Do you see this game in the download queue on your console at all? If it is there and says something like "this content is attached to another console", simply press (A)
    here and select to attach all downloads to this console. This might have been caused if you recently got a new console, but not always. Let me know if this helps!
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

Have you tried clearing the cache by chance? If that doesn't resolve the issue, can you please try a wired connection to the modem (don't forget to reset the modem first!), to see if that serves as a work-around for the issue?
Thema:

Download problems

1. Download problems - Similar Threads - Download problems

2. Problem with downloading games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading games: Ever since the new Xbox update, I can no longer see the bandwidth thats being used while downloading a game in the network settings under bandwidth usage. I’ve downloaded the new cod and it says I...
  3. Problems playing Cronus Arc that I just purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems playing Cronus Arc that I just purchased and downloaded.: I downloaded the game and it says my save file is corrupt or missing but I haven't even played the game yet. Can someone help me? 53a06673-3299-4069-98eb-1aecb31c5148
  4. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  5. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  7. Problems downloading dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading dlc: Hi, I’m having trouble downloading dlc for a game and it gets stuck in queue. This happens with other games dlc as well and I’m not sure why its happening as I don’t even get an error code when...
  8. Xbox One BC Profile Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One BC Profile Download Problem: When I boot up an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One S, I have to wait a couple minutes for the "Getting Xbox Info" to go away, and it doesn't even move at all. Then I go to download my profile and it...
  9. Problem Downloading Spacelords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Downloading Spacelords: Everytime I go to download spacelords which is a free to play game with gold it says try that again. I’ve tried downloading the game 6 separate times and restarted 2 times. I’m connected to xbox...
  10. Problems downloading after recent beta branch update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems downloading after recent beta branch update: After the recent beta updates I've been having this issue with downloading certain things. At first it only happened with apps such as the Microsoft store, blue-ray player and mytube. The issue...