Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore

Discus and support Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Turtles in Time Reshelled via online purchase for the X360 back then. As I have bought and paid for that game, and as it is with Duck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoctoroDoom, Aug 12, 2019.

1. DoctoroDoom
    DoctoroDoom Guest

I have bought Turtles in Time Reshelled via online purchase for the X360 back then.

As I have bought and paid for that game, and as it is with Duck Tales now for example, purchased content can be downloaded again, even if it is not for sale anymore in the store. But how can I download it again?

:)

DoctoroDoom, Aug 12, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Yes you can, if the game is not available on the ready to install tab, check out the wish list and download it.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

If you're looking to download historical purchases, even if they are not for sale, you can still do so via

your Download History
    . You can also take a look at your purchases via your
    Microsoft Account on your account page
    , which under Payments & Billing > Order History find the purchase in question, and then initiate the download, as long as you have that option turned on for your console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would redownload it from your purchase history.

1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.

1. Select Download History.
    2. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.
  5. Captain Gini Win User

You can download the content as many times as you like, after you buy the game, if it does not appear to you in the ready to install list, then you may need to search the store, as well as check your order history if it appears in the order history. and
    does not appear on your console, then you will need to contact support for an explanation of what happened.
  6. EDKILL13 Win User

Look through your purchase history and install from there.
Thema:

1. Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore - Similar Threads - Download purchased games

2. "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download: Good morning all, I'm having an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I purchased the Jack Party Pack 5 recently and the game absolutely will not download to my system. As soon as I attempt to...
  3. Game downloaded that I did not purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded that I did not purchased: Last week, I figured out that Hitman 2 was on my purchase list. I thought it was weird. After that, my xbox is getting wacky. Xbox live went crazy. I did not shared my account with anyone. Is my...
  4. playing purchased downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing purchased downloaded games offline: I live in an area without internet (yes, they still exist!), and all of my purchased content has reverted to demo mode because I can't get online. Is there a way around this please?...
  5. Unable to purchase/download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase/download games: Is anyone else having problems purchasing or installing games from the website to your console today? The website is "wonky" - formatting all over the place? 9d8b50d7-650e-48c9-9a08-5e4c03a48c9f
  6. New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game: When we had the Xbox One, we purchased the Fortnite - Standard Founders Pack for my son to play. We no longer have the Xbox One but have the One S. He wants to start playing [Save the World]...
  7. I cant download a game i have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download a game i have purchased?: I redeemed my code that i got for free for minecraft windows 10 edition, and when i try to download the game on my Xbox it asks me to buy the game even though i have it in my purchase history on...
  8. How long purchased games will be available in download history ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long purchased games will be available in download history ??: Hi, I've purchased many Xbox360 games that I cannot install at moment (hdd is full).. So they "sleep" in my Download History.. I like to know if the download for purchased Xbox360 games will...
  9. Just purchased a game but unable to download it on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game but unable to download it on Xbox one.: I bought a game ( Olli Olli2 ) for X box one, through my microsoft account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, but after the purchase was completed it said I have...
  10. GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.: The GFWL Marketplace is once again broken. Can someone from Microsoft please fix the server back end again. This has happened before. The last time with this same issue was fixed on the...