Download queue disappeared after restart.

Discus and support Download queue disappeared after restart. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was downloading Hitman 2 and everything was installed except for 2 ‘episodes’, Miami and Isle of Sg il. I had paused them before restarting my xbox (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfGamerXD, Oct 13, 2019.

1. WolfGamerXD
    WolfGamerXD Guest

I was downloading Hitman 2 and everything was installed except for 2 ‘episodes’, Miami and Isle of Sg il. I had paused them before restarting my xbox ( which i did to fix the usual random sign out of my account ) and found that they were gone. I checked
    if they were installed through the manage game and add-ons option, and it looked like they were. I started up the game and the two missions that i didn’t have access to were Miami and Isle of Sg il. I tried uninstalling the two and re-installing them but they
    just appeared back in the installed list rather than actually going in the queue. I then tried deleting the entire game and seeing if that works. It didn’t. This is extremely frustrating as i paid for this content and now i cant play it because of a weird
    glitch that should’ve been fixed by now. I know this has happened for loads of other people and they had theirs fixed by uninstalling and re-installing, however their queue was just games while add-ons seems to be unfixable. Does anyone know if this is possible
    to fix?

:)

WolfGamerXD, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. First, to fix the random signing out issue you should just delete then redownload your gamertag.

For the problem with the game let's please try a factory reset to see if that helps. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.

Please first delete the game though before starting the reset to clear out any bug that may exist on the download
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey WolfGamerXD,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. WolfGamerXD Win User

I thought i had turned on notifications but i guess not, checked back to see if there were any replies and surely enough there was. This worked, thank you, this bug was driving me insane. I’ll also try out deleting and re-downloading my account. Thanks
    again.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I was downloading Hitman 2 and everything was installed except for 2 ‘episodes’, Miami and Isle of Sg il. I had paused them before restarting my xbox ( which i did to fix the usual random sign out of my account ) and found that they were gone. I
    checked if they were installed through the manage game and add-ons option, and it looked like they were. I started up the game and the two missions that i didn’t have access to were Miami and Isle of Sg il. I tried uninstalling the two and re-installing them
    but they just appeared back in the installed list rather than actually going in the queue. I then tried deleting the entire game and seeing if that works. It didn’t. This is extremely frustrating as i paid for this content and now i cant play it because of
    a weird glitch that should’ve been fixed by now. I know this has happened for loads of other people and they had theirs fixed by uninstalling and re-installing, however their queue was just games while add-ons seems to be unfixable. Does anyone know if this
    is possible to fix?
    Just turn on downloading while off
  6. TYGER FLYER Win User

Unable to re-download previously purchased games to Xbox 360

Transferred licenses. Restarted. Tried adding to queue on xbox.com. Says it was added but did not show up. Tried on console download history. Download page pops up momentarily but then disappears. No change.
Thema:

1. Download queue disappeared after restart. - Similar Threads - Download queue disappeared

2. XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.: Hello. Who any was able solve problem with downloading games with the reverse of compatibility xb360 on xb1, after confirming downloading you poluchaesch the next clauses: Purchase complete -...
  3. Download queue not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue not working: Every time I turn off my console all the games that were in my download queue (downloading and paused) disappear. I then have to open each game individually for the download to continue. A bit of...
  4. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

in XboX Insiders
    [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by: Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable. I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on download last night intending to wake up to...
  5. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

in XboX Insiders
    Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.: I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it. I left a few games/updates paused to give priority to a game that was at the bottom of the...
  6. Downloads disappear from queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads disappear from queue: Split from this thread. Have nearly same issue - having added lots of games for download(from game pass ultimate, so that I can try them out one day when I have time), sometimes they just...
  7. Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue: Perhaps I'm missing something, but the Xbox PC (Beta) application does not appear to show the current queue anywhere. I have opted to download/install a game, but got notified of an app update and...
  8. Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts

in XBoX on Windows
    Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts: Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts Yes, I have space enought in the HD 47f564c9-891f-49ba-a18e-c653d7b6dee2
  9. Downloads disappear from queue After shut down the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads disappear from queue After shut down the console: After the last update from Microsoft everytime i shut down my console the downloads keeps dissapearing,very annoying,hard reset doesn't do ****,and the pausing of the downloads doesn't work...
  10. The download was on Queue but disappeared.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The download was on Queue but disappeared.: I have bought Fallout 4 (Fallou 3 include for free available via download). The download was on Queue but disappeared. What can I do? cd56831c-81ff-46c7-96c7-09605afacba3