Download restarting without error message at 79% ?

Discus and support Download restarting without error message at 79% ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Skate 3 for the Xbox 360 yesterday and tried to download it, I've tried about 8 times but it just restarts at 79%. How can I fix this? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 0TheoBlob0, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 0TheoBlob0
    0TheoBlob0 Guest

I bought Skate 3 for the Xbox 360 yesterday and tried to download it, I've tried about 8 times but it just restarts at 79%.

How can I fix this? I have tried the delete marketplace cache and system cache but that has made no difference. My account and Xbox location match so that is not the issue.

Thanks

:)

0TheoBlob0, Feb 14, 2020
  2. ttttubby Win User

I just hope that they actually acknowledge this as a microsoft issue.
    Any word yet from Microsoft?
  3. lnnspire Win User

I just hope that they actually acknowledge this as a microsoft issue.
  4. lnnspire Win User

I have been having the same issue with trying to download both Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 2. I recently bought BO2 for $50 digitally and would really like to play a game I spent that much money on.
  5. lnnspire Win User

I have restored my Xbox 360 3 times and it has not helped.
  6. SheldonStephen Win User

Hi there, I see you are having trouble with downloading a game. Please make sure that your console have enough storage to download a game. if the issue continues, please hold the Xbox power button until it shuts off and unplug the system, wait for at least
    3 minutes then plug everything back up, do same with wifi. if the same problem occurs, please
    Contact Xbox Support.

Hope this helps.

Sheldon
Thema:

1. Download restarting without error message at 79% ? - Similar Threads - Download restarting without

2. The download restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The download restarts: How are players? Two days ago I bought the game "the darkness" on the xbox360 market place but it happens that when the 80% download restarts without any warning, I tried to transfer the download...
  3. Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360: Hi, I have an xbox 360. I bought Halo Reach a couple days back. But the download keeps getting stuck at 70% and then it restarts. I checked on the internet and seems like lot of people have had...
  4. XBOX 360 SE REINICIA LA DESCARGA EN 79% [Mod translation-XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTART IN 79%]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 SE REINICIA LA DESCARGA EN 79% [Mod translation-XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTART IN 79%]: Hola chicos, no se si alguna vez les ha pasado de que cuando intentan descargar algun juego desde su perfil este descargará normal hasta 79% y luego se reinicia la descarga desde 0 hasta 79% y así...
  5. Xbox 360 game download reaches 79%, then restarts at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download reaches 79%, then restarts at 0%: Hello I recently purchased the 360 game Risen through the marketplace, and the download was progressing along as it does. Once the download reached 79%, the progress reset itself back to 0%, and...
  6. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver: How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1
  7. Download queue disappeared after restart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue disappeared after restart.: I was downloading Hitman 2 and everything was installed except for 2 ‘episodes’, Miami and Isle of Sg il. I had paused them before restarting my xbox ( which i did to fix the usual random sign out...
  8. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  9. PC Game pass restarting download from 0

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game pass restarting download from 0: I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an issue with any of my other game download sources,...
  10. Download restarting

in XBoX on Windows
    Download restarting: I was trying to download Metro Exodus (54.81 GB), I noticed that if you restart windows without stopping downloads or OS crashes, you loose all the progress. That's ridiculous, I did cancel this...