Download restarting without error message at 79% ?

Discus and support Download restarting without error message at 79% ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Skate 3 for the Xbox 360 yesterday and tried to download it, I've tried about 8 times but it just restarts at 79%. How can I fix this? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 0TheoBlob0, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 0TheoBlob0
    0TheoBlob0 Guest

I bought Skate 3 for the Xbox 360 yesterday and tried to download it, I've tried about 8 times but it just restarts at 79%.

How can I fix this? I have tried the delete marketplace cache and system cache but that has made no difference. My account and Xbox location match so that is not the issue.

Thanks

:)

0TheoBlob0, Feb 14, 2020
  2. SamHaynes1 Win User

I managed to get it to work. Not everyone is ganna be able to do it, but it requires the use of a USB that's larger than the game file you want, and a spare console. I logged into spare console, deleted media and game cache, and then was able to download
    game fully on USB. Then use your main console, plug in USB, and copy game file over. Took me alot of trial and error, and fortunalty an old spare console a friend gave me.
  3. Nelson Fernando Leo Win User

Hello,

my goodness, this thread is over 4 months old and the issue is not fixed at least for me. This 79% issue hit me 2 weeks ago. I thought first I got issues, with network, regional settings, cache, or even defect HDD. But seeing this thread, I'm glad not to
    be alone with this annoying issue. I contacted support 4 times now, no success.

Got at least 2 games that I cannot download, Thief and Kingdom of Amalur. Funny though I was able to download all DLC to Kingdom of Amalur but the main game remains a mystery.

See that some gamers got their issue resolves give me hope and tells me Microsoft is doing progress.

Xbox 360 Games tried to download

- Kindgom of Amalur(failed)

- Thief(failed)

- Kane & Lynch 2(failed)

- Army of TWO(failed)

- Bayonetta(Ok

- Red Faction: Armageddon(failed)

- Lego Pirates

- Assassin Creed 3(OK)

- Lego SW DSK

- Star Wars TFU 2(Ok)

- Monkey Island 2:SE(OK)

- Rayman Origins(OK)

- The Cave(OK)

- Burnout Paradise(failed)

- Monkey Island:SE(OK)

- Forza Horizon(failed)

- Tron: Evolution(Ok)

- XCOM(Ok)

- GRID 2(failed)

- Saints Row 4

- Dead Space(failed)

- Supreme Commander 2(ok)

- Sacred Citadel(OK)

- Tales from the Borderlands(OK)

- Dirt Showdown(failed)

- OF: Dragon Rising(failed)

- Sacred 3(ok)

- Castle Storm(OK)

- Dungeon Siege 3(Ok)

- Dirt 3(ok)

- Alice: Maddness Returns(ok)

- Metal gear solid 5(ok)

- Crysis 3(failed)

- Metro: Last light(Ok)

- Metro 2033(failed)

- Gears of War 3(failed)

- Plants vs Zombies(OK)

- Mafia 2(Ok)

- Assissin Creed 4(Ok)

- Gears of War: Judgement(failed)

- Bio Shock Infinite()

- Assassin Creed Revelations(Ok)

- Max Payne 3(failed)

- Sniper Elite V2(Ok) tip, select download before the error

- Brothers(OK)

- MX vs ATV alive(??)

- The raven - legacy of a master thief

- Red Fraction: Guerrilla(failed)

- Darksider 2(Ok)

- Battlefield Bad Company 2

- Halo Reach(failed)

- Halo Waypoint(Ok)

- Dishonored(OK)

- Motorcross Madness(OK)

- Prince of persia TFS(OK)

- Deus EX: HR(failed)

- Ascend: hand of kul(Ok) - Server closed!

- Super Streetfighter 4(OK)

- Saints Row 3(??)

- Hitman: Absolution(failed)

- Tomb Raider(failed)

- Toy Soldiers: CW(OK)

- Dead Island(??)

- Lara Croft: GoL(OK)

- Gears of Wear

- Halo 3(failed)

- Might & Magic Clash of heroes

- Magic 2013

- DR2: Case zero

- Dead Rising 2

- Crackdown(OK)

- Lost Planet 2(Ok)

- Assassin Creed 2(Ok)

- Spartecus Legends(Ok) - Server closed

best regards
  4. Joel Rezende Junior Win User

I have the same issue. My download stoped at 79%.
  5. AdriánGarcía Win User

I am facing the same issue with the game “Cars”... 79% and restarts download, eventually I get an error message after the third attempt or so,

Really frustrating, I formatted the hard drive, tried using an usb one removing the local drive, deleted everything and nothing helps. I can download demos and other games though
  6. ClarkLark Win User

I am having the same issue. Trying to download Red Dead Redemption. Very frustrating since I was charged. Cannot find any solution that works. Tried deleting cache, restarting, reseting router, deleting old game file, nothing works.
Thema:

1. Download restarting without error message at 79% ? - Similar Threads - Download restarting without

2. Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.: Ive been trying to install this game since yesterday and keep having this issue, what gives? f532c044-7ba0-4ebc-86c7-3ecc6a56bc80
  3. Restarted my Xbox One to find out that the game that I downloaded said I had to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restarted my Xbox One to find out that the game that I downloaded said I had to pay again: I redeemed a code for The Outer Worlds, however, I couldn’t start downloading it. I then followed one of your other questions and restarted my Xbox One. After I restarted it, I found out that my...
  4. Game download restarting and acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download restarting and acting weird: Hello. I will start by saying that my internet connection is very slow. I am trying to install ark survival Evolved on my new pc. The download got to around 80% and then my computer crashed....
  5. XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTARTING PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTARTING PROBLEM: I have an Xbox 360 E (250GB) and I bought Red Dead Redemption, I downloaded but it is turn back to %0! Guys, Do you have an idea? What should I do? 0be8c349-0434-4276-884c-138ce0cdc720
  6. Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...: The May 2020 Microsoft update crashes my xbox one. I tried doing the update over wifi, hardwire connection, and offline update (through a NTSC formatted USB stick), all with the same result - the...
  7. Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!: I was recently trying to install GTA IV but it kept restarting at 79%. Anyone have any ideas? I tried doing the system cache but it still didn't work! 9a501fb8-ba81-4268-83f4-ee654b53e4f6
  8. Downloads keep restarting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads keep restarting: I am trying to install minecraft on my xbox one s but the download keeps restarting. To be more specific i usually leave my games to download over night but for some reason inwould have a percent...
  9. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  10. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 game download restarted

2. Xbox 360 download restart at 80%

3. xbox 360 download restarts at 80