Download restarts at 80%... (xbox360)

Discus and support Download restarts at 80%... (xbox360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a game from the marketplace but every time I try to download the game it will either restart at 80% or will save as an incomplete... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mia Velveeta, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

1. Mia Velveeta
    Mia Velveeta Guest

I recently purchased a game from the marketplace but every time I try to download the game it will either restart at 80% or will save as an incomplete file. I have tried deleting and downloading my profile, I have cleared my cache and marketplace data
    from system settings, I have also tried restarting my console as well as my wifi but nothing seems to be working.. What other options do I have before trying to get a refund?

:)

2. Mia Velveeta Win User

no I have not. Just talked to tech support but they had me go thru the same exact steps that I have already tried.
  3. kev edin Win User

I have seen quite a lot of downloading issues with the 360 recently. Could be a Microsoft problem. Have you reported it đź‘Ť
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Which is the game you have purchased? Is the purchase done under your account?
  5. pipiolovick4485 Win User

Hi
    If the problem still fails, I recommend that you restart the xbox or undo it and install it again and if not check how much memory
  6. Mia Velveeta Win User

Black Ops II, And yes I purchased it with my account/profile.
Thema:

1. Download restarts at 80%... (xbox360) - Similar Threads - Download restarts 80%

2. Mi descarga se reinicia en xbox 360 al 80% [Mod Translation - My download restarts on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi descarga se reinicia en xbox 360 al 80% [Mod Translation - My download restarts on xbox...: Hola. Tengo el Xbox 360 y hace dias descargué el Crackdown que viene gratis. Intenté bajar también el 2 y el juego Too Human, pero llegan a 79% u 80% y se reinicia la descarga. Y tenía pensando...
  3. Downloads Restarting at 79-80%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads Restarting at 79-80%: I am having the common issue of my game downloads restarting at 79-80%. I have tried all the posted solutions from deleting all the caches to downloading demos and then trying the game download...
  4. Xbox 360 Game download restarts at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game download restarts at 80%: I am trying to download Fallout 3 to my xbox 360, I own the game and downloaded it before years ago. I have also downloaded it before to my xbox one. I have checked my region and locale settings,...
  5. Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download: Yesterday I bought Lego Star Wars from the Marketplace directly on the XBox 360 and have not been able to download it yet It stops always at exactly 80% and resets itself, as soon as it reaches...
  6. Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360: I am trying to download and install Halo 3 and Reach. The download reaches 80% then it either restarts from 0% (it leaves an incomplete file which is the size of the game)or it stops and leaves a...
  7. Xbox 360 Download gets to 80 percent and then restarts with no error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Download gets to 80 percent and then restarts with no error message: I’ve tried the clear cache and the marketplace stuff but non of them worked I haven’t changed regions 73224720-ed3d-4fc5-8b0e-88bf2e350b5e
  8. The download goes 80% and restarts at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The download goes 80% and restarts at 0%: ENGLISH Help me try to download bo2..but when the download goes at 80% it restarts at 0% again if someone knows this error..please tell me, thanks ESPAĂ‘OL Ayudenme intento descargar bo2..pero...
  9. Download the game restart 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download the game restart 80%: i want download fifa 14 on xbox 360, the profile its my friend live in france and i live in italy, when the download come to 80% restart to 0 why ?? and how download the game?...
  10. game downloads to 80% then restarts the installation from scratch

in XBoX on Consoles
    game downloads to 80% then restarts the installation from scratch: so as its says in the title the game installs to 80% then just restarts from 0% doesnt close or anything just jumps all the way back to 0 and when i look in the system files theres a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 download restarts at 80