Download says it's queued but doesn't appear in queue

Discus and support Download says it's queued but doesn't appear in queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I began downloading the Test of Power add-on for Shadows of Mordor but the download froze partway through (network problems, I think). After rebooting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScaraBaz, Apr 27, 2015.

1. ScaraBaz
    ScaraBaz Guest

I began downloading the Test of Power add-on for Shadows of Mordor but the download froze partway through (network problems, I think). After rebooting my Xbox One, the add-on had disappeared from my download queue but when I go to the game marketplace, it
    says the add-on is queued and I can't restart the download. I have tried a hard reboot and uninstalling/reinstalling the game but those haven't worked: still nothing showing in the queue even though the marketplace says the add-on is queued.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

ScaraBaz, Apr 27, 2015
  2. CajunIndian7
    CajunIndian7 Guest
    Problem with the queue

My gta 5 game needed to update so it went to the queue to update, but it won't update it just says queued and no matter how much I press update now it refuses to update,I was looking to see if anyone had any clue how I could fix this? Also it's not just
    gta 5 I also tried to download speed runners and it also says queued.

CajunIndian7, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Monkeytime77
    Monkeytime77 Guest
    Everything perpetually queued

No purchase or demo content will download for me in the last 24 hours. Everything says queued, and remains so even when deleted from the queue and then re-added. I have successfully downloaded two things (Zoo Tycoon demo and the NFL app) so it's not like
    I can't download or my HD is full. My Internet connection is fine, speedtest says "it's all good." What gives?

Monkeytime77, Apr 27, 2015
  4. ngocphi Win User

Fable III download problem.

If you manage to download it then its in your download queue that doesn't disappear

You said yourself you cannot queue it

.if you cannot and are asked to pay for it them you are trying to qeueue it from the marketplace as stated they turned off the flag

You must queue it from your download queue

Seeing as you domt have it on your transaction history then you mever queued it
  5. ngocphi Win User

Problem

that means you aren't in yet

You have to be in before you are queued for the download queue
  6. XI GAL08 IX Win User

Xbox One download queue?

I have installed call of duty AW and in the queue menu it says 100% downloaded when it's fully done should it be removed from this menu or should it stay there all the time? I'm just confused because when I download a different game it is telling me it is
    still queued
  7. Moltar1138 Win User

Changing Download Location

8. ngocphi Win User

Halo 4 Season Pass glitch?

It is queued for you however if you are using the wargames you cant use the champions playlist

if you do not have any of them if it doednt queue then you have it

butnif you are queuing into the champions playlist you will recive the need the latest download there are two maps in tbe champions pack
Thema:

1. Download says it's queued but doesn't appear in queue - Similar Threads - Download says queued

2. unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...: Hi, i ahev bought the licence to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , and have been trying to download the game on my device, with Google crome and IE 14 Version as well and it keeps...
  3. When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...: My profile wont work on an xbox 360 it just keeps saying that my password didnt work. I also can play xbox 360 games on xbox one that are available on the game pass. Its just my profile that isnt...
  4. Cant play free games which I have downloaded it says I need Xbox live pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play free games which I have downloaded it says I need Xbox live pass?: All, I recently bought an Xbox for my son and he has a couple of the free games downloaded, Roblox etc. He went to play yesterday and he cant seem to play these games they all say he needs an...
  5. Download speed says "Not Available"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed says "Not Available": I am connected to wifi, my NAT says double nat (not sure if that is messing with my download speed). I'm currently trying to download a digital game I recently bought. I tried changing the DNS,...
  6. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb: I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb of free space on it....
  7. Xbox is downloading slow even though it’s says I have a good connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is downloading slow even though it’s says I have a good connection?: [img] Can somebody please help me out here, i don’t understand why my xbox one x is downloading so slow. b9bf48a8-d826-4ccf-8e83-28c2d58ace8f
  8. Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...: Cant figure out the issue. Bought a Brand New Xbox one S on saturday. Downloaded Skate 3 ( already owned through microsoft) with no issue. Downloaded C.O.D M.W Season 2 pack. Says it completed,...
  9. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  10. Fallout 3 downloads to 80% and then goes to pending saying device is full.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 downloads to 80% and then goes to pending saying device is full.: Fallout 3 downloads to 80% and then goes to pending saying device is full. I go to check to see whats making the device full and ITS THE [Mod Removed - Profanity] GAME IT WAS DOWNLOADING!!! LIKE...