Download speed significantly decreased after latest alpha skip ahead update

Discus and support Download speed significantly decreased after latest alpha skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest alpha skip ahead update my download speed has decreased significantly maybe it's a possible issue or something used to have 60mbps top... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CodeCipher97, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Download speed significantly decreased after latest alpha skip ahead update

After the latest alpha skip ahead update my download speed has decreased significantly maybe it's a possible issue or something used to have 60mbps top speed for downloads now it hardly gets to 10 mbps

submitted by /u/CodeCipher97
    [link] [comments]

/u/CodeCipher97, Dec 12, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. {Parity} Win User

Download speed 0.00 (alpha skip ahead)

You should contact the preview group for assistance with this and so they will have information on the issues noted.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi SatansWrath999,

If it puts you at ease, you're not alone with this issue. My console is giving me the exact same issue (wired connection, good download speeds, network equipment all fine) and it's in the Skip Ahead program.

My console not in the program is working just fine.

As ThorX360 mentioned, report it through the app on the console. You'll see a few people in the Xbox Insiders reddit area mentioning it as well too.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

Download speed significantly decreased after latest alpha skip ahead update

1. Download speed significantly decreased after latest alpha skip ahead update - Similar Threads - Download speed significantly

2. Slow download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds: I recently had two updates for a game on my xbox (16gb & 18gb). I used verizon jetpack (wirelessly) to download the updates. The first update finished in a couple hours, but the second update...
  3. Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed: Hi, I was downloading an update for a game add on and I noticed the download speed was very slow relative to my internet speed. I have 200 mbps download and I am using a wired connection. I tried...
  4. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  5. Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection: I am on wired and my download speeds are fluctuating between 500kb/s to 8MB/s but upon testing the internet connection on xbox one it always show 50/51MB/s which is what my internet package is ,...
  6. Game Download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Download speed: So i have gigablast internet speed, when I test my speed on my xbox i get around 800Mbps (varies between 650-850) but when I download a game, I rarely download over 250Mbps.. any reason for that?...
  7. Xbox One X not downloading at full speed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not downloading at full speed.: I have just recently got the Xbox One X and I have noticed that when I am downloading games, it does not download at the full speed available. It seems to go between 30-40 Mbps although when I run...
  8. Help with Slow Download Speeds and Streaming and on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Slow Download Speeds and Streaming and on Xbox One X: Hey, I have a 100/40 Mb/s plan but never reach on anything, but my One X connected via cat 6 directly to modem almost never go above 10Mb/s and usually stays around 1 mb/s when downloading...
  9. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  10. Game download speed problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Game download speed problem: Game download speed problem Hey there Demon Hunter RU, Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your games to download as expected. I can definitely see how slow...