Download speed

Discus and support Download speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i go in the settings and test the download speed it says about 500mbs but when im downloading something and i go to games and see it downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChaseBasford, Apr 10, 2020.

1. ChaseBasford
    ChaseBasford Guest

Download speed

When i go in the settings and test the download speed it says about 500mbs but when im downloading something and i go to games and see it downloading it doesnt get above 50 mbps also ive tried resseting everything port forwarding and giving it a static
    ip

:)

ChaseBasford, Apr 10, 2020
  2. The Geeky Panda Win User

3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download

Download Speeds does take certain factors including your internet download speed as well as when you are downloading it. If alot of people are downloading the update at the same time it will hinder the speed of download.
  3. Geth Win User

download/install times

It seems that the download speed is locked on the Xbox's.

Regardless of what my internet speed is the download speed never changes.
  4. AmuricanPatriot Win User

13 hours and only 57% completed on digital download

Hey, unfortunately, the speed from your ISP is often times higher than the download speed for downloading games on Xbox, and there's only so much you can do about it. When you download games it's very likely that the server from which the file is downloaded
    fluctuates and changes location, which would result in slower download speeds. Also, download speeds are in large part dependent on the speed of Microsoft's severs, and depending on how many people are downloading from their servers at once, the speed could
    be very slow due to the load on the server. Again, there's not much you can do aside from increasing the speed of your ISP.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

My God.. XBL is Slow.

Hey there Reaper!

The hangup here is that your download speed at home is faster than the download speed of your Xbox 360 console. Stay tuned for more information on the Xbox One console and the download speeds that will be offered! ^_^
  6. KingPoszumz Win User

New Xbox one S update not working.

Tried multiple ways of downloading and power cycling everything, i have 80mbs download speed.
    Download speed isn't a factor at the moment. Like Onyx is Here said, more people are using xbox all at once which is straining their service. download speed still depends on how many using that service, even having a high download speed.
Thema:

Download speed

1. Download speed - Similar Threads - Download speed

2. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  3. slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    slow download speed: two weeks ago, my download speed on the two xbox ones i have have been great (60+Mbps), but lately, it became less than one mega bit per second and when i test the speed on my phone and PC it...
  4. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  5. Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps: Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps I recently bought Xbox Live like 2 hours ago just to play Fortnite, I am updating fortnite as we speak and it is downloading...
  6. Download Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speeds: Would someone please explain to me how the xbox servers prioritize downloading game updates? For example, last night I started to download the Warzone 30gb update. I have ATT Fiber hardwired into...
  7. Pitiful download speed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Pitiful download speed.: Pitiful download speed. Yeah, no, my download can be completely slotted at times, running at the lowest 500 Kbps. c97eb419-ffe8-4634-a91e-27f4119bb906
  8. Download speed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues: I tested my network speed and statistics in the xbox network settings and it says I get a download speed of 72.18 mbps but I’m only getting at most 1mbps. Why is that?...
  9. Download speeds on wired connection...

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds on wired connection...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hollowed92 [link] [comments]
  10. My download speed is suddenly very slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My download speed is suddenly very slow.: I am trying to download the modern warfare update... I am running on download speeds below 500 kbps. I usually download stuff at 100 to 250 mbps. help What do I do to fix this. I tried clearing...