Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

Discus and support Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Derpcrawler, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow.

I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back perfect with 911Mbps download and 617Mbps upload speeds, 0% packet loss and latency of 50ms, Open NAT.

Changing from internal HDD to external 1Tb SSD (Samsung T5). Same speeds.

I tried downloading games from Xbox Pass Ultimate on PC and there I get full 900Mbps+ without any issues.

Both my PC and Xbox One X are wired and on the same network with no other devices using bandwidth during my tests.

Results from Speedtest.net: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8471222053.png

submitted by /u/Derpcrawler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Derpcrawler, Aug 23, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Download speed 0.00 (alpha skip ahead)

You should contact the preview group for assistance with this and so they will have information on the issues noted.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi SatansWrath999,

If it puts you at ease, you're not alone with this issue. My console is giving me the exact same issue (wired connection, good download speeds, network equipment all fine) and it's in the Skip Ahead program.

My console not in the program is working just fine.

As ThorX360 mentioned, report it through the app on the console. You'll see a few people in the Xbox Insiders reddit area mentioning it as well too.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

1. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update - Similar Threads - Download speeds are

2. Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x: why are download speeds so slow on xbox? I have one gig connection hardwired with cat 6 ethernet cable and only get around 150 mbps at best. On ps4 pro and pc getting over 800 mbps on average. I...
  3. Download speed lower on Ethernet??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed lower on Ethernet??: Why would our download speed be much slower when connected direct to the router via ethernet cable (3 mbps) but it would rise to 60 mbps just by unplugging the ethernet and letting it switch to...
  4. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.: I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as...
  5. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?: Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a...
  6. Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC: The download speeds on the Xbox app for the PC are extremely slow. If I use the Microsoft Store to download a product (Gears of War 4 for example) i get over 100mb/s download and even reaching...
  7. Xbox one download speed is super slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one download speed is super slow!: I checked my internet and I get 200mbps download and my xbox is only getting 10mbps. It takes like a day to download a game and it was not always like this I always used to download games super...
  8. Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!: All right boyz! Finally found how to fix the atrociously slow download speeds on the Xbox Game Pass for PC (BETA) APP. This fix will also be applied to Windows Store App. I left my computer all...
  9. Xbox One Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Download Speed: Why does Xbox have a max download speed? I have gigabit and it goes no higher than 400mbps and that is also while hardwired submitted by /u/wolveswithears [link] [comments]
  10. 마이크로소프트 스토어 다운로드 속도가 너무 느립니다.. [Translate] Microsoft Store download speeds are too slow.

in XBoX on Windows
    마이크로소프트 스토어 다운로드 속도가 너무 느립니다.. [Translate] Microsoft Store download speeds are too slow.: 100Mbps 를 넘지를 못합니다.. 다른 사이트들은 문 없이 릿 릿 되는데 스 어만 이러네요.. 인터넷 문 는 아닌듯 합니다. 도대체 뭐가 문 인거 ? [img] [Translate by Mod] It cannot exceed 100Mbps. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It's not a...