Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

Discus and support Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Derpcrawler, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow.

I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back perfect with 911Mbps download and 617Mbps upload speeds, 0% packet loss and latency of 50ms, Open NAT.

Changing from internal HDD to external 1Tb SSD (Samsung T5). Same speeds.

I tried downloading games from Xbox Pass Ultimate on PC and there I get full 900Mbps+ without any issues.

Both my PC and Xbox One X are wired and on the same network with no other devices using bandwidth during my tests.

Results from Speedtest.net: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8471222053.png

submitted by /u/Derpcrawler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Derpcrawler, Aug 23, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. kev edin Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .👍
  4. {Parity} Win User

Download speed 0.00 (alpha skip ahead)

You should contact the preview group for assistance with this and so they will have information on the issues noted.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi SatansWrath999,

If it puts you at ease, you're not alone with this issue. My console is giving me the exact same issue (wired connection, good download speeds, network equipment all fine) and it's in the Skip Ahead program.

My console not in the program is working just fine.

As ThorX360 mentioned, report it through the app on the console. You'll see a few people in the Xbox Insiders reddit area mentioning it as well too.
Thema:

Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

1. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update - Similar Threads - Download speeds are

2. : Download speeds

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Download speeds: : Download speeds Its not a constant stream... sometimes you get lower & other times it spikes. Its weird 6f56d0ca-5233-425e-acda-e240f9fa4e97
  3. Improvement of xbox download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Improvement of xbox download speeds?: I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered if there was any way this could be adressed?...
  4. 极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...: 电信100兆宽带,dns也改过了,下载速度还是慢 [Translate by Mod] Telecommunications 100 mega-broadband, dns has also been changed, download speed is still slow 481cafb9-1aa9-42b8-a092-c05f48b78849
  5. Throttling download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Throttling download speeds: I want to start off by saying that I've gone through multiple xbox's since the 360 days. I have the most recent Xbox one X and still have the issue with download speeds bottlenecked when...
  6. Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x: why are download speeds so slow on xbox? I have one gig connection hardwired with cat 6 ethernet cable and only get around 150 mbps at best. On ps4 pro and pc getting over 800 mbps on average. I...
  7. Download speed lower on Ethernet??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed lower on Ethernet??: Why would our download speed be much slower when connected direct to the router via ethernet cable (3 mbps) but it would rise to 60 mbps just by unplugging the ethernet and letting it switch to...
  8. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.: I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as...
  9. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?: Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a...
  10. Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC: The download speeds on the Xbox app for the PC are extremely slow. If I use the Microsoft Store to download a product (Gears of War 4 for example) i get over 100mb/s download and even reaching...