Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

Discus and support Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Derpcrawler, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow.

I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back perfect with 911Mbps download and 617Mbps upload speeds, 0% packet loss and latency of 50ms, Open NAT.

Changing from internal HDD to external 1Tb SSD (Samsung T5). Same speeds.

I tried downloading games from Xbox Pass Ultimate on PC and there I get full 900Mbps+ without any issues.

Both my PC and Xbox One X are wired and on the same network with no other devices using bandwidth during my tests.

Results from Speedtest.net: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8471222053.png

submitted by /u/Derpcrawler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Derpcrawler, Aug 23, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. kev edin Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .đź‘Ť
  4. {Parity} Win User

Download speed 0.00 (alpha skip ahead)

You should contact the preview group for assistance with this and so they will have information on the issues noted.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi SatansWrath999,

If it puts you at ease, you're not alone with this issue. My console is giving me the exact same issue (wired connection, good download speeds, network equipment all fine) and it's in the Skip Ahead program.

My console not in the program is working just fine.

As ThorX360 mentioned, report it through the app on the console. You'll see a few people in the Xbox Insiders reddit area mentioning it as well too.
Thema:

Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

1. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update - Similar Threads - Download speeds are

2. Good Ping but bad download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good Ping but bad download speed: I can play games fine with my regular ping, but recently my download speed slowed down a lot. When ever I try to update/ download a game, the speed goes to 1 Mb. We have multiple xboxs, and the...
  3. Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network: Hi all, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing EXTREMELY slow download speeds. A picture of my Xbox download speed, and my game download speeds is enclosed. I've tried everything...
  4. Xbox Download Speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Download Speed: I've been having problems with the download speeds on my xbox. When I do the network speed test in settings, it gives me 116mbps downloads an 11mbps uploads. When I try updating or downloading...
  5. 1% on download speed alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    1% on download speed alpha skip ahead: Any one else getting bad download speeds currently. Got 525mbps on speed test on the xbox which is correct but downloads about 1-2mb. Have rest consile unplugged router reset everything still bad...
  6. Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds: Has anybody else been experiencing really slow download speeds with the gamepass app for pc? For example I downloaded fallout 76 yesterday on WiFi and then plugged into my router. I have a 350...
  7. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  8. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  9. Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speed: My download speed is up to 500mbps, did an internet speed test and I was getting 470mbps. Started updating my game and it was downloading at 5mbps. I have 1 phone connected to the wifi, all...
  10. My Xbox download speed is not doing as good as it used to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox download speed is not doing as good as it used to.: I have wired connection and if I test the speed on my xbox, it says; 540 mbps. But if I update a game its at 20 kbps. This issue happend a month ago and is still not fixed. Normaly it would update...