Download time for Halo MCC?

Discus and support Download time for Halo MCC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know there are other forums talking about this and maybe my case isn't the only one - is there any way to request a hardcopy of Halo MCC after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chewy032010, Dec 28, 2014.

1. chewy032010
    chewy032010 Guest

I know there are other forums talking about this and maybe my case isn't the only one - is there any way to request a hardcopy of Halo MCC after purchasing via the Microsoft store on Xbox One? I started downloading this on 12/25 and as of today, 12/28, it's
    only at 58% downloaded. Had I realized it would take that long I would've just bought a hardcopy. Any thoughts?

I can't increase my internet speed anymore due to the limit in my apt. complex. Any help would be appreciated. At this rate, it would take 5-6 days to completely download the game, barring there are no installation issues and I don't have to reinstall it...

:)

chewy032010, Dec 28, 2014
  2. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Halo 5 download time

Depends on your download speed. The higher the quicker it downloads...in theory. If you have a disc, unplug the wire or the wireless and it upload from the disc. Did that with Battlefront and it took 20 mins!

CHAD TPRUITT, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Halo 5 download time

took me 20 hours,what a waste of time!they took a good game and turned it into trash

HauntingPoppy4, Dec 28, 2014
  4. radracer01 Win User

Halo 5 download time

seriously, if you are connected to the internet it downloads it from the bloody server and not from the disc if you have the disc in the disc drive. what kind of crazyness is this. I thought something was broken right out of the bloody box or the disc
    was just a tiny key to unlock the game lol it seems to be just that. At least I know in future reference to d/c from the net when installing a game.

I was just about to break something waiting so long. its not like my internet is slow 30-50 down and 10 up. so yeah.
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo 5 download time

About a day because my connection is garbage.
  6. Malacath Win User

Halo 5 download time

Took a couple of hours for me but depends on your connection speed.

Also your DNS settings can make a massive difference regardless of your download speed.

For instance my ISP is BT and their default DNS servers sometimes connect me to extremely slow download servers meaning a download that should only take minutes can take hours. If I change DNS then games can download as fast as my actual connection speed.

Using different DNS servers can sometimes speed up your download.
  7. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Halo 5 download time

It is weird, but that is exactly what happens: when you put the disc in, the console tries to actually download the game from servers...not the disc itself. Why that is I have no explanation. I wasn't aware of it myself until a few months ago.
  8. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Halo 5 download time

Depends on your download speed. The higher the quicker it downloads...in theory. If you have a disc, unplug the wire or the wireless and it upload from the disc. Did that with Battlefront and it took 20 mins!
Thema:

1. Download time for Halo MCC? - Similar Threads - Download Halo MCC

2. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  3. Halo: MCC Download Error on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC Download Error on PC: Im using the XBOX app on PC to download Halo: MCC but the download has stopped at 50%. I try to restart the download but keep getting error code 0x80073D12 and 0x803fb107. All other games download...
  4. MCC Downloaded, but Halo Reach won't Install!

in XBoX on Windows
    MCC Downloaded, but Halo Reach won't Install!: At first, Halo MCC was not downloading at all on the XBox Beta app. So I ran my laptop on clean boot mode and was able to download the MCC. I started the game by searching up the game on my search...
  5. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  6. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  7. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring): Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of the same build. submitted by /u/TanFlo1997...
  8. Halo MCC: ODST Download Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo MCC: ODST Download Code: Hi Support Team- I am just now coming back around to downloading and playing the ODST missions, but the download code I was sent long ago has expired. Would it be possible to get a new one?...
  9. Halo MCC Won't install/Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Won't install/Download: Halo MCC Won't install/download. Help! I have a hand held copy!!!!!! Q.1 Does my disc have damage to it above or below? A.1 No, everything with my Halo MCC disc is fine Q.2 Does my Xbox One...
  10. Halo MCC not in my "ready to download" section under my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC not in my "ready to download" section under my games and apps: Halo Master Chief Collection is not in my ready to download section even though I know I own it and want to re download it. b226a999-4ae1-4dd3-bc53-2138e2480cbc