Download token

Discus and support Download token in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox one assassin creed unity bundle with 2 free game download tokens but before my son could download games the codes were thrown away... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KoLd x Infinity, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Download token

I purchased an Xbox one assassin creed unity bundle with 2 free game download tokens but before my son could download games the codes were thrown away during after christmas cleanup. Is there a way to get the download codes for his new Xbox one without the
    card. They games were assassin creed unity and black flag. Please help!!

:)

KoLd x Infinity, Dec 29, 2014
  2. SusanWenk
    SusanWenk Guest
    Crashed During Download

I used over 5000 tokens to download the Antarctica collection. the system froze when attempting to download but took my tokens. Can anything be done to get my tokens back so I can try to download again.

Thanks

SusanWenk, Dec 29, 2014
  3. jrawks
    jrawks Guest
    Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

I've redeemed my token as well. No download and it says the token is used up. There is no download history to re queue the game. This is messed up.

jrawks, Dec 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Download token

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there is no way to replace the codes that were lost.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2015
  5. jrawks Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

I've redeemed my token as well. No download and it says the token is used up. There is no download history to re queue the game. This is messed up.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Download token

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there is no way to replace the codes that were lost.
  7. ShareefYousef Win User

Rewards for Ghost

I have a similar question regarding the Free Fall token. I purchased the game on the 6th and have yet to get the token to download the map.
  8. Andrew0572 Win User

Xbox One preview program code CS:[Mod Removed]

There is no way to download the registration app without the token.
  9. JediSith1981 Win User

Bought Fast Travel Once... Do it again ?

From my download history / que: Tokens Pack: 5 Tokens + 1 Free Game Consumable 5/19/2013 Sorry, this item is no longer available :(
Thema:

Download token

1. Download token - Similar Threads - Download token

2. Did not receive download token for TV series Attack On Titan Season 1.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive download token for TV series Attack On Titan Season 1.: LS, On Feb 28 I bought Attack on Titan, the game, as part of the Anime month promotions. The promotion for this specific game was that it included the first season of the Attack on Titan TV...
  3. Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 Limited Console bundle 2TB AT, were are my Download Tokens !?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 Limited Console bundle 2TB AT, were are my Download Tokens !?: Hello Community and Support :) Ive Pre-Ordered the Gears of War 4 Limited Console Bundle with 2TB AT but my Download Tokens of Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgment are still missing ! I want my...
  4. Missing Tokens for Download of Gears of War previous versions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Tokens for Download of Gears of War previous versions: Purchased Gears of War 4, purchase took me to this page: Gears of War 4 - Pre-Order Now Available! | Games | Gears of War - Official Site This page indicates that codes will be sent out to...
  5. Gears Of War Ultimate Edition - Download Tokens

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears Of War Ultimate Edition - Download Tokens: I have received this game as a gift. It was bought for me as a bundle but no where on the packaging or game box does it tell you to play it before December 31st to get 4 of the games via digital...
  6. XBOX ONE ASSASSINS CREED BUNDLE - NO GAME TOKEN FOR DOWNLOAD INCLUDED???PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX ONE ASSASSINS CREED BUNDLE - NO GAME TOKEN FOR DOWNLOAD INCLUDED???PLEASE HELP!!!: Good Afternoon, I purchased the XBOX ONE Assassin's Creed Bundle from Sam's Wholesale and did not find any downloadable material or tokens. The Bundle was for both Assassin's Creed Black Flag...
  7. Token and download codes of the Original Parts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Token and download codes of the Original Parts.: It is interesting. Back then support was refusing to give me the Original parts via the Token because the games are on the index in germany, it is understandable yet fraudulent marketing to sell...
  8. Gears of war 4 and tokens for download for gears of war collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 and tokens for download for gears of war collection: When will I get my tokens for download for Gears of War collection. I purchased Gears of War 4 and that was part of the deal. 85ede6ed-86b0-4020-99bb-b66e8ac18842
  9. Downloading games using "tokens" purchased with an XBox One bundle in a country not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games using "tokens" purchased with an XBox One bundle in a country not ...: I currently work in a country that isn't supported by xbox live. I can logon to my account but cannot purchase anything; I understand why. However, I want to buy an xbox one bundle through...
  10. Question about SO token download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about SO token download: I bought the Sunset Overdrive edition Xbox One and set it up without trouble, but when I entered the code to download the game it gave me an error message. I entered the code again and it said...