download u tube songs to Zune

Discus and support download u tube songs to Zune in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How to download u tube songs to Zune? be7c32a9-ec00-4cb6-b3bb-c410cf0ac1e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AzizShalaby, Oct 1, 2019.

1. AzizShalaby
    AzizShalaby Guest

How to download u tube songs to Zune?

:)

AzizShalaby, Oct 1, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

You can download an app for your PC, that includes device driver and file managing software, a little bit like iTunes. You will need to prepare your MP3's first, so I will leave you to research that on your own! ;)

Download the Zune App from the
    Microsoft Download Centre
    and from there you should be able to launch it. You should get an update, if all goes well. If Windows 10 reports incompatibility issues, you can try right clicking on the file and selecting 'Troubleshoot Compatibility'
    and it should eventually present you with some options.

I last ran this successfully on my Windows 7 PC, a few years ago. As many Ambassadors have posted, this software is no longer supported (updated) by Microsoft, but you can STILL USE IT.

Also BACKUP your music! If you delete files from the Zune software, I remember the program deleting them from my hard drive also, whenever my Zune synced with my PC. Search online for more tips and advice. :)

Hope this helps,

L
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Microsoft does not support Zune anymore.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

From what I could find on google Microsoft isn't supporting the Zune services anymore so you can't download and stream music from it anymore, but you can apparently transfer music to and from it. So it sounds like you probably won't be able to download songs
    from Youtube directly to Zune unless you use a third party website that downloads and mp3 of a youtube video, and then transfer that to Zune.

Hope some of that helps!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

As others have said, Zune is no longer a thing, there is Groove music which I believe still works for playing music.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Music Pass Questions

You have to download the Zune software on Windows 7 to purchase individual songs.
Thema:

1. download u tube songs to Zune - Similar Threads - download tube songs

2. Eco mode after downloads end

in XboX Insiders
    Eco mode after downloads end: Everytime I have a big download in my queue I have to set my xbox to "Instant on" (Im still on 12mbits Xdsl) but my wish is to have "Eco mode" with turn off after download queue is emptied....
  3. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  4. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  5. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  7. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  8. Download queue not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue not working: Every time I turn off my console all the games that were in my download queue (downloading and paused) disappear. I then have to open each game individually for the download to continue. A bit of...
  9. Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002): I just purchased the Xbox One X today along with Lost Odyssey and Fable III digital downloads. Once everything was loaded and set up, I tried to start the game and immediately got the message...
  10. CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD)

in XboX Insiders
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD): [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]