download u tube songs to Zune

Discus and support download u tube songs to Zune in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How to download u tube songs to Zune? be7c32a9-ec00-4cb6-b3bb-c410cf0ac1e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AzizShalaby, Oct 1, 2019.

1. AzizShalaby
    AzizShalaby Guest

How to download u tube songs to Zune?

:)

AzizShalaby, Oct 1, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

You can download an app for your PC, that includes device driver and file managing software, a little bit like iTunes. You will need to prepare your MP3's first, so I will leave you to research that on your own! ;)

Download the Zune App from the
    Microsoft Download Centre
    and from there you should be able to launch it. You should get an update, if all goes well. If Windows 10 reports incompatibility issues, you can try right clicking on the file and selecting 'Troubleshoot Compatibility'
    and it should eventually present you with some options.

I last ran this successfully on my Windows 7 PC, a few years ago. As many Ambassadors have posted, this software is no longer supported (updated) by Microsoft, but you can STILL USE IT.

Also BACKUP your music! If you delete files from the Zune software, I remember the program deleting them from my hard drive also, whenever my Zune synced with my PC. Search online for more tips and advice. :)

Hope this helps,

L
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Microsoft does not support Zune anymore.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

From what I could find on google Microsoft isn't supporting the Zune services anymore so you can't download and stream music from it anymore, but you can apparently transfer music to and from it. So it sounds like you probably won't be able to download songs
    from Youtube directly to Zune unless you use a third party website that downloads and mp3 of a youtube video, and then transfer that to Zune.

Hope some of that helps!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

As others have said, Zune is no longer a thing, there is Groove music which I believe still works for playing music.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Music Pass Questions

You have to download the Zune software on Windows 7 to purchase individual songs.
Thema:

1. download u tube songs to Zune - Similar Threads - download tube songs

2. Digitally downloaded games won't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded games won't play.: None of my downloaded games will load/progress pass the title screen. They will show "loading", but go no further. I know there's a current issue involving downloading and purchasing games, but I...
  3. Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead: I have mentioned this on the Reddit, and was told it was an Xbox.com/status issue. This morning I checked and it said service was good. I tried to download my game again. Still failed. Status...
  4. Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one: [img] when I go on the console and try to get an xbox360 game with gold it shows up this even though I'm on the console f911ff2c-a107-44fd-8367-3c7ebb77dafc
  5. Downloading games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games with gold: Unable to download free xbox games with gold. When I press the green "get "button nothing happens. Have tried both Batman and styx. Have since tried to download a game pass game and that worked...
  6. Games With Gold Won’t Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold Won’t Download: So when I click Get on any of the Games with gold it literally does nothing, no error messages just does nothing. Anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?...
  7. Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?: Me and a mate of mine have been waiting for years for a digital version of this game to be available on the Xbox One store. Is there any hope that it'll make it's return soon? I miss it so much....
  8. Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it: i just spent $30 on subnautica and now when i try to download it says error it wont even start the download and i still have 1.4 tb of storage aaace0fe-ff27-4a7e-b5c2-3025a26a8c6c
  9. Downloading games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games: why is it when I try to download a gameon xbox one it sits there like I didnt even click a button... >:( 16970f38-80a4-484b-bc7d-d8379f30b6f2
  10. Xbox One X won’t download/install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won’t download/install games: Purchased Dragon Ball Kakarot. When it tries to download and install it, it gets stuck in a constant loop of “Queued, Installing, Installation Stopped”. The images don’t show up for the game, just...