Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country

Discus and support Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox GamePass app isn't available for download in all European countries from Google Play. PAYING GAMEPASS MEMBERS cannot download the app. Support... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/erikusaj, Feb 17, 2021.

1. /u/erikusaj
    /u/erikusaj Guest

Xbox GamePass app isn't available for download in all European countries from Google Play.

PAYING GAMEPASS MEMBERS cannot download the app.

Support on Xbox!

submitted by /u/erikusaj
    [link] [comments]

/u/erikusaj, Feb 17, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection *solved*

initiate the download from the xbox beta app (gamepass app).
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 warranty

Hi there,

As far as I'm aware, it shouldn't make any difference. Consoles for Poland are PAL, the same as the UK, Germany and other European Xbox supported countries. I can't see how there would be a problem. The only difference with a particular European console
    would be the type of plug on the PSU. The warranty should be supported regardless of what European Xbox region you reside.
  5. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
  6. Nafjan T Win User

Game Pass Pc Xbox Application

Just login to Microsoft Store app and download any gamepass games and try if you can play it.
Thema:

1. Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country - Similar Threads - Download GamePass app

2. 0x800704c6 Cant download or update or play any of my Gamepass ultimate games

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704c6 Cant download or update or play any of my Gamepass ultimate games: I cant download or update any games from gamepass on my PC. This includes not allowing me to update games either so I can't play many of the ones I have because I do not have the latest version. I...
  3. ı can't download a few gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ı can't download a few gamepass games: Hi, ı have a gamepass pc subscription. And ı wanna play "control". But I can't. Because control is not dowloadable. I've downloaded until 8.5 mb and download is stoped. why me and my few friends...
  4. Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta): First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety...
  5. Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?: So I've been using gamepass for a while now and here recently the app refused to load past the Xbox logo when I open it. It would eventually just go to a blank white screen that wouldn't load or...
  6. Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds: Has anybody else been experiencing really slow download speeds with the gamepass app for pc? For example I downloaded fallout 76 yesterday on WiFi and then plugged into my router. I have a 350...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games: I paid for the ultimate game pass 3 month subscription a month ago and my app is not letting me download any games from the gamepass. It is trying to get me to buy another subcription, when I go...
  8. How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app: Hey everyone, So, I've been trying to play Halo MCC on PC (I also play it on Xbox), but the game just launches unitl the 343 Studios logo appears, and then it redirects me to the Mircrosoft Store...
  9. I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...: I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance on game - cannot play. I tried Forza and Disney - they both lag and have poor performance. If I cannot...
  10. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005: i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message [img] ad93c5fa-f57d-4a80-8b54-0607b4e48aeb