download xbox games via a pc

Discus and support download xbox games via a pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have the internet at home and i use a pc. My brother has an xbox but has no internet. So if i got an official xbox external drive can i download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulSpence2, Jan 13, 2020.

1. PaulSpence2
    PaulSpence2 Guest

Hi i have the internet at home and i use a pc. My brother has an xbox but has no internet. So if i got an official xbox external drive can i download xbox games, via my pc, then take it to my brother and connect the external drive to his xbox and play what
    i have download.

I do have the ultimate game pass.

best wishes

Paul

:)

PaulSpence2, Jan 13, 2020
  2. vipersniper1984 Win User

Xbox 360 Hard Drive needs to be formatted????

if you downloaded them via your xbox, you can recover your gamer profile, and via your pc go to download history and re-download the purchased games
  3. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Games for gold not posting to a download.

Games are not downloaded via the Xbox Console Companion, they are downloaded through the Windows Store on your PC and in the store on your Xbox.
  4. Kevenstu01 Win User

hi PaulSpence2

unfortunate no for many reason

1. the Xbox might need an update and some downloaded game may not launch until the Xbox is updated

2. to download a Xbox game you need to do it through an Xbox

3. licensing, the game need an internet connection to validate that you own the game
  5. omgjordin Win User

Make sure you mark a response as solving your problem if you believe it has been answered. That way the thread will be closed and you won't keep getting answers if you don't need them. :) Just a friendly reminder / suggestion!
  6. omgjordin Win User

Hello! Thanks for posting your question. Unfortunately, this won't work. If you had your own Xbox, you could download games from your Xbox onto the hard drive and then transfer them, but it won't work directly from a pc to the Xbox. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. download xbox games via a pc - Similar Threads - download games via

2. Downloaded Games Via XBox Game Pass Not Launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games Via XBox Game Pass Not Launching: Anyone else getting this when launching a game through Xbox Game Pass? "Sign In or Renew The Subscription - Sign in with the profile used to buy this game or make sure that your XBox Live Gold,...
  3. Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.: So as the title says, downloading some games (mostly big ones, like 30+ gigs), results in an error as soon as download process starts. Error code is 0x803bf107. The problem goes away if I select...
  4. Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.: I cannot download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC), which I have access to through Xbox Game Pass for PC. I receive error code 0x803f8001, but the support page for this error code only gives...
  5. i cant download almost any games via game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download almost any games via game pass: I have a problem with installing some games on my laptop via Microsoft / Xbox live I recently bought a game pass and i waned to try some games but abzu / ori / human fall flat did not work at al...
  6. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  7. How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?: I already installed Metal Gear Solid 5 via Game Pass. It is currently only "installed", not "owned". If I want to "own" it, via Games with Gold, I have to pay $19.99. I can get other games via...
  8. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?: This is an issue that I have been having for over a month now. In the past i have had absolutely 0 issues downoading reverse compatible 360. now anytime i attempt to do so i simply get a runtime...
  9. Are games that I've downloaded to my Xbox via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, but have not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games that I've downloaded to my Xbox via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, but have not ...: I have an Xbox One S and a PC running Windows 10, and their operating systems and apps are up-to-date, with all available updates as of today's date installed. I'm currently using my Xbox Game...
  10. How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?: I already installed Metal Gear Solid 5 via Game Pass. It is currently only "installed", not "owned". If I want to "own" it, via Games with Gold, I have to pay $19.99. I can get other games via...