download

Discus and support download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to you get to add on in a game. I get to page where it shows it but when I try to open its tske me to store and says it purchased.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stevesommer1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. stevesommer1
    stevesommer1 Guest

download

how to you get to add on in a game. I get to page where it shows it but when I try to open its tske me to store and says it purchased.

:)

stevesommer1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.
  3. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Download Delete Download

yes as long as you are signed into the account that bought it you can re download as many times as you want for free.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  6. PeterMuc Win User

downloading

Did you try to reset your XBox?
Thema:

download

1. download - Similar Threads - download

2. App updates won't download and install

in XboX Insiders
    App updates won't download and install: App updates for netflix and blu-ray won't download and install after latest system update. Have to delete apps and reinstall them to get the latest versions of the apps. This needs to be fixed...
  3. Xbox 360 game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download: Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details? thank you in advace. pp...
  4. Re-download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download game: I had a Xbox one S 500GB and it finally gave out on me. I purchased a One S 1TB and I’m wondering, am I able to re-download all of my digital games I bought previously through the game store? Or...
  5. Can't update or download games yet again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games yet again: So I'm having this problem a again, this time it's been about a week and I haven't been able to update or download games again, what the hell is going on? It's definitely not something on my end...
  6. Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass: Downloaded "A Plaque tale" on my PC via the xbox game pass. It let me play through the first chapter, but is now asking for a disc to be inserted to proceed. I've checked the status of the...
  7. Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?: I am unable to download the Star Wars Battle Front for the original Xbox for this Month's Games with Gold. It keeps saying I don't have a billing account, but I have bought other games. I have...
  8. Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.: Equipped with my new all-I-can-eat download capabilities with Superdrug unlimited data plan figured I'd download Apex. Im not certain but it basically downloaded just enough to play the game with...
  9. Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]: Hola buen dia, he comprado Online un par de Juegos para Xbox 360 y ninguno de los 2 se descargan, estos fueron Call of Duty Black Ops III y el de Modern Warfare 3 ambos se estan descargando y al...
  10. Remote downloads are so inconsistent on Xbox one compared to other consoles. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are so inconsistent on Xbox one compared to other consoles. Anyone else...: When I use the game pass app to install games sometimes it works great and straight away I get a notification on phone and sometimes it can take up to 4/5 hours to get a notification to say it’s...