Download

Discus and support Download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When you go to but movies I do believe it says download but then there's no option to download. That's sad that the 360 will let you download your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAKJONES1, Oct 23, 2019.

1. JAKJONES1
    JAKJONES1 Guest

Download

When you go to but movies I do believe it says download but then there's no option to download. That's sad that the 360 will let you download your movies that you own but not the xbox one.

:)

JAKJONES1, Oct 23, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.
  3. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Download Delete Download

yes as long as you are signed into the account that bought it you can re download as many times as you want for free.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  6. PeterMuc Win User

downloading

Did you try to reset your XBox?
Thema:

Download

1. Download - Similar Threads - Download

2. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  3. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  4. Sea of thieves download error

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves download error: [IMG] submitted by /u/Klaimzlgd [link] [comments]
  5. Downloading Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Game: Bought digital copy of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, unable to download game. At 80 percent complete error code popped up and not able to use download code again. Is there a remedy ?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw no longer downloads: Beginning on Saturday, November 2, 2019, Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges do not download. The screen shows the Lock Breaker, Bug Catcher, and Jigsaw Jammer as downloading. I've left it...
  7. Downloads at 0b/s

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloads at 0b/s: Whenever i try and download something off game pass the download will throttle down to 0b/s randomly making a 25minute download take all week. Edit: I solved it by using a vpn. apparently...
  8. Slow download speed on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on Xbox One X: I have 300 mb/s download speed and I'm Hardlined to my gateway with Xfinity. When I do a speedtest through the Xbox, it shows that I am getting what I pay for. However, when it comes to...
  9. digital download game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital download game sharing: How do I share downloaded games across 2 consoles on the same gold subscription, same house? e82e2ddd-07bc-456c-be0d-1a6170bc10ad
  10. can you download xbow One S updates to your laptop and transfer the update to your xbox latter

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you download xbow One S updates to your laptop and transfer the update to your xbox latter: My Xbox One S is in an area that does not have internet access, therefore I was hoping to download updates to my laptop at work and install them to my xbox when I am home. Can this be done? if so...