downloadable content state of decay2

Discus and support downloadable content state of decay2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i lost dlc on state of decay 2 after console reset i listened to someone and it screwed me how do i get it back ***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deano2010jt, Sep 26, 2019.

1. deano2010jt
    deano2010jt Guest

i lost dlc on state of decay 2 after console reset i listened to someone and it screwed me how do i get it back

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

deano2010jt, Sep 26, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

go to the my games and app section, highlight the game and select manage game. From there, you can reinstall it.
  3. WPAK Win User

As mentioned, you should be able to redownload the content it via the Manage game section.

As additional note, just be sure to use the same account as was used to purchase the content
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

State of decay2 ultimate edition

Wasn't SoD YOSE only a pre order bonus.

What date did you purchase the game??
  5. MetOrpheus7 Win User

SOD YOSE , only "BUY" is displayed .

Please check order number 4581634835

March 16 , $49.99
  6. Julian_ Win User

Hi! According to the store page description you don't receive a code and instead the game is tied to your gamertag:

'State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition and add-on content downloads require up to 25GB. ISP fees apply. Xbox Live account required.

State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition may be downloaded to your Xbox One console by selecting “My Games and Apps”, then selecting “Ready to Install”. Included content will automatically be added to Ready to Install, without the need of a download code.
    '

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/state-of-decay-2-ultimate-edition/9nsch45hz9hk?activetab=pivot:eek:ve...
Thema:

1. downloadable content state of decay2 - Similar Threads - downloadable content state

2. No puedo descargar ningun tipo de contenido [Mod Translation-I can't download any content]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo descargar ningun tipo de contenido [Mod Translation-I can't download any content]: Hola e estado entrando a la store de xbox y tengo dias sin poder descargar aalgun tipo de contenido y pues mee dice que todos los servicios estan normales pero ni a si puedodescargar y mucho menos...
  3. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I...
  4. Why have downloadable content, for when xbox services are limited. You cannot use the content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have downloadable content, for when xbox services are limited. You cannot use the content.: I have gone through and purchased a online game instead of the disc. Thinking this would be easier than making the drive to gamestop. But, What i have notice is that you can't access the game when...
  5. Downloaded content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded content: I perchaced the 25 gold bars special. It says to download it. i dont know where to download it from. 41913fe7-87bb-4fa7-8c68-d2fd3a2223c5
  6. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...
  7. Purchased content not available to download on XBOX *SOLVED*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content not available to download on XBOX *SOLVED*: I had purchased Fortnite Standard Founders Pack ($39.99) through the Microsoft store, last year. It was installed on my son's xbox, all went fine and well. Fast forward some time and he got a new...
  8. Help with downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with downloadable content: I bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season pass on a different account which I do not have access to anymore I can play all of the DLC maps on my Xbox 360 however I cannot play any of the DLC maps...
  9. 4K enhanced content not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K enhanced content not downloading: I'm switching from Xbox One to Xbox One X in a week so i wanted to get ahead and download the 4K content so once i get the X, i will be ready to go. I did tick the box to download 4K content, i...
  10. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.: I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to...