Downloadable

Discus and support Downloadable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have cod bo2 on cd but am currently having to take the cd back and forth between houses (mom/dad) Can the actual game be downloaded onto one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mac 9011, Feb 18, 2014.

1. mac 9011
    mac 9011 Guest

Downloadable

I have cod bo2 on cd but am currently having to take the cd back and forth between houses (mom/dad)

Can the actual game be downloaded onto one of my consoles to keep from having to have the disc?

:)

mac 9011, Feb 18, 2014
  2. downloadable collections will not open

my downloadable collections in jigsaw puzzles will not open, goes back to desktop as soon as I click on downloadable collections.

NonstickSalt584, Feb 18, 2014
  3. BigDaddyxBrock, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Downloadable

you can install the game to your harddrive , but to play it you will still need the disc, the only options you have is to buy a 2nd disc or purchase it from games on demand and download it and you'll never need the disc again

PsychoticRaptor, Feb 18, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.
  6. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Download Delete Download

yes as long as you are signed into the account that bought it you can re download as many times as you want for free.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  9. PeterMuc Win User

downloading

Did you try to reset your XBox?
Thema:

Downloadable

1. Downloadable - Similar Threads - Downloadable

2. Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download: So I’m downloading Metro Exodus on the Xbox app on my PC. It downloads very quickly to 17.8GB then jumps from 0 b/s, up to around 200kb/s for a short period of time. I have plenty of room in the...
  3. Updates and games won't download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates and games won't download: Tried to update a game this evening and when it starts to download it says download faild. Ive restarted xbox reset router and this is not fixing the issue. I am wondering is this a problem with...
  4. Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download: i purchased fight night round 4 digital for xbox 360 and it keeps going o 78 percent then drops back to zero 14.99 plus tax and the champion pack what a rip off sony doesn't treat tjeir customers...
  5. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  6. Not seeing downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not seeing downloaded game: Downloaded a game code (overmatch legendary edition) on the Xbox OneS. I can see it in the purchase history but not available in the Apps to install. Can anyone assist in resolving?...
  7. Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb: Since about 10 Feb I have noticed slow network on my Xbox. Call of Duty keeps giving me bad connection icons a lot and Freezes. Also the last 56GB update last week started well at about 73Mbps...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable: I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing...
  9. Unable to download any updates, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download any updates, how to fix it?: I have been trying for the past two days now to play some games on my Xbox One but nothing I do works. I am stuck in some sort of Installation Stopped loop. When trying to update a game so that I...
  10. Where do downloaded files go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do downloaded files go?: I downloaded a video using Edge, but apparently I can't find it without File Explorer. What can I do? Is there a way to delete it, at least? fa2479c6-3495-4a44-bc27-29260948f624