Downloadable

Discus and support Downloadable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have cod bo2 on cd but am currently having to take the cd back and forth between houses (mom/dad) Can the actual game be downloaded onto one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mac 9011, Feb 18, 2014.

1. mac 9011
    mac 9011 Guest

Downloadable

I have cod bo2 on cd but am currently having to take the cd back and forth between houses (mom/dad)

Can the actual game be downloaded onto one of my consoles to keep from having to have the disc?

:)

mac 9011, Feb 18, 2014
  2. downloadable collections will not open

my downloadable collections in jigsaw puzzles will not open, goes back to desktop as soon as I click on downloadable collections.

NonstickSalt584, Feb 18, 2014
  3. BigDaddyxBrock, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Downloadable

you can install the game to your harddrive , but to play it you will still need the disc, the only options you have is to buy a 2nd disc or purchase it from games on demand and download it and you'll never need the disc again

PsychoticRaptor, Feb 18, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.
  6. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Download Delete Download

yes as long as you are signed into the account that bought it you can re download as many times as you want for free.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  9. PeterMuc Win User

downloading

Did you try to reset your XBox?
Thema:

Downloadable

1. Downloadable - Similar Threads - Downloadable

2. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  3. Pre-Paid Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Paid Download Issue: I preordered a game and was successful in the purchase. Now that the game has fully released, I'm unable to download the game. It says the dlc was downloaded but no actual game. Anyone know what's...
  4. Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x: why are download speeds so slow on xbox? I have one gig connection hardwired with cat 6 ethernet cable and only get around 150 mbps at best. On ps4 pro and pc getting over 800 mbps on average. I...
  5. Download speed lower on Ethernet??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed lower on Ethernet??: Why would our download speed be much slower when connected direct to the router via ethernet cable (3 mbps) but it would rise to 60 mbps just by unplugging the ethernet and letting it switch to...
  6. Gears 5 half downloaded

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 half downloaded: I've now half downloaded gears 5 twice on PC. Each time it forces me to press play before it has fully finished downloading and then won't continue the download or give an option to do so. On the...
  7. "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439: It's September 2019. Can't do much without downloading the latest update, but it starts downloading then says gives a download error. When we restart it asks us to reformat the internal storage....
  8. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...
  9. Xbox pass for pc not allowing downloads during gameplay.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pass for pc not allowing downloads during gameplay.: is there a way to enable downloads while playing another game. some of these games are large so ill play a small game but that cuts of the downloads, and some of these games are big and my...
  10. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...