Downloaded a game from Amazon for my xbox one

Discus and support Downloaded a game from Amazon for my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find my game on my xbox one that I downloaded from Amazon? 3628d71e-8662-46c2-b227-3b6a78d024e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by terXW, Jan 12, 2021.

1. terXW
    terXW Guest

How do I find my game on my xbox one that I downloaded from Amazon?

:)

terXW, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it as a digital code from Amazon, they should email you a code to redeem.
  3. webdevkit Win User

Prime Video

It appears that Amazon does have an app for the Xbox 360 according to the FAQs regarding this question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

Will we EVER get decent pricing for digital games from Microsoft (UK)?

I fail to see how my post did that. Please explain how as I would genuinely like to know as I obviously wasn't clear.

My post said that one of the reasons that digital prices are so high is that there is no competition on the Xbox One digital storefront. I can not turn on a Xbox One and buy a digital game from Amazon and have it download to my console there and then.
  5. JaxxonP Win User

Redeem a code--says it is already redeemed.

It gave me an error on the xbox 1s and said it wasn't compatible with this system. Then I looked at my download slip from Amazon and realized I had purchased a game for xbox 360. It will only work on their 360...
  6. Budlight78420 Win User

genki pack????

Finally got my code from amazon. Redeemed code on xbox.com

told me what it was for and added to my download cue, turned on xbox and it never downloaded. Now says code was already used. LAME
Thema:

1. Downloaded a game from Amazon for my xbox one - Similar Threads - Downloaded game Amazon

2. paid for game but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for game but I can't download it: i "attempted" to buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy from the store yet every time i went to check out to pay i got an error message, basically saying that i can't buy it cause something's...
  3. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  4. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  5. can't download game

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download game: i tried launching MSFS the other day and i got a "you're too early" error message today i reinstalled windows and now i can't even download the game, i look at my owned games and it's not there...
  6. Downloading 18+ Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading 18+ Games: I am 41 years old. My DOB is correct on my Microsoft account but I am still unable to download 18+ games. Please help. Joanne 2b5f441c-903a-4d61-98c0-6b89779b73ae
  7. Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.: I bought the Kinect Sports Season 2 game from the Xbox store online. It said it would automatically download but it did not. After researching I looked to make sure it was in my purchase history,...
  8. XBox One game download speed over 1000 times slower than my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One game download speed over 1000 times slower than my Series X: I was downloading Fortnite yesterday on my XBox One. It was trickling along at 50Kbps. My internet download speed is around 300Mbps. If I test my connection through the XBox One setting, it...
  9. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games: When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to account.live.com to fix the problem” and the error code...
  10. Xbox one takes days to download game from a disc..travel in an rv internet not readily...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one takes days to download game from a disc..travel in an rv internet not readily...: We travel in an rv so we dont always have internet, and got a bunch of new disc games for xmas and it took 5 days for it to download str8 from the disc. I even tried hooking it up to my mobile...