Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console

Discus and support Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an Xbox One that had Halo 5 downloaded onto it, however, when I look for it on the new console, it is still registered as a pinned game, yet I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chronicler22, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Chronicler22
    Chronicler22 Guest

Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console

I had an Xbox One that had Halo 5 downloaded onto it, however, when I look for it on the new console, it is still registered as a pinned game, yet I can't access it, and it doesn't acknowledge that I previously owned this game. Can I get some assistance
    understanding what's wrong?

:)

Chronicler22, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Is your replacement connected to the internet and is your current console set as home console?

If your offline and your console is not your home xbox you will not be able to play your games which you purchased
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Chronicler22,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a game you purchased in the past but is not launching. Have you verified the purchase was made on the account your are using? To check, follow the steps here:

Order History
    , to sign in and review your account order history.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Missing Licences .

So these games are not showing up in your Purchase History? Is it possible that some of these games were actually downloaded by another account on your old console?
  5. Jaymo1978 Win User

Xbox one downloading games I haven't paid for.

Another possibility in addition to the ones mentioned above, if you have a different console set as your "home" console and someone bought and downloaded the game to that one, the game would show up on any console on which you logged in.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Multiple XBox Ones in a household- signing in

You can put both profiles on both consoles. That way your stuff will show up no matter which console you play on. It won't download any games automatically but your home screen, pins and other changes you've made to your own Xbox One will show up when you
    sign in. If you download a game on the other console you will be able to pick up were you left off in the bedroom because your saves are in the cloud too.
Thema:

1. Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console - Similar Threads - Downloaded Game another

2. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  3. How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person: Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand the question and just told me how to change...
  4. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  5. Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game: How to get rid of the download it wants me to access 5b2dfd45-855b-42a6-bdb3-d034254ee6a2
  6. Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work: error message from the gift card is MB/Jj7TzYEepUl1.1.1.6.9 2018/08/09 - 18:55:51 UTC can’t download the Xbox hub app either the Xbox was purchased 7/8/18. The scratch off isn’t damaged also same...
  7. Digital download game on another gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital download game on another gamertag: I purchased a digital copy of Forza 6 and installed it a year ago. I now want to change my gamer tag email, but the process is to complicated. I created a new gamer tag from scratch with a new...
  8. Can't play an installed game while another downloads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play an installed game while another downloads.: My Xbox One S is the Battlefield 1 bundle. I installed Mafia III from a disc but won't let me play anything while other things are downloading. What do I do now? c60c48b2-5bf7-492e-ae66-ad27624e9860
  9. Game works on console that purchesed/downloaded it on any profile, but not on another console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game works on console that purchesed/downloaded it on any profile, but not on another console.: Hey everyone. I installed Bioshock Infinite on a relative's Xbox account, and since I'm playing it on the console that originally downloaded/purchased it, any profile I use works. When I try to...
  10. Another comment Flagged without reason (Gold Game not downloadable without a Credit Card)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another comment Flagged without reason (Gold Game not downloadable without a Credit Card): Why Cant I download my "FREE" copy of The Cave without a credit card? I have money on the account, and My subscription is Valid til the 25th of 2017. Who came up with such a stupid Policy? I...