downloaded community files

Discus and support downloaded community files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to find downloaded files after successful download what do I do? bdf9e59d-fed3-447c-a1b1-176f561ecba0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aleishaturner, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. downloaded community files

I'm unable to find downloaded files after successful download what do I do?

:)

aleishaturner, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  2. TITAN Regiis Win User

Greetings,

Can you confirm if you are downloading to your OneDrive, Computer or Xbox? If to your one drive you should be able to find the files under captures and shares on your Xbox or via your MS account under One Drive. If to your computer, I would look in the downloaded
    files.

I hope this helps
  3. OnkelTobi Win User

Halo Fileshare?

Hi

Go to bungie.net, make an account there, and link your Gamertag. Then go to the community files section and search for the gametype you want. Click download, and next time you turn on Halo 3, the file you want will start downloading.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Turned My Slim off after playing and stayed on for 10 seconds?

the console is communicating with the network when you shutdown, syncing files and profile. it does the same if you have background download activated.
  5. DeathByDespair Win User

What should I do

File a complaint. Via their profile go File Complaint > File Complaint > Text and Voice Communication > Text Message > File Complaint.

Then Via their message just select Block Communications.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Download files

The compatibility pack s stored on your hard drive, not on the Destiny disc.
Thema:

1. downloaded community files - Similar Threads - downloaded community files

2. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  3. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  4. slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    slow download speed: two weeks ago, my download speed on the two xbox ones i have have been great (60+Mbps), but lately, it became less than one mega bit per second and when i test the speed on my phone and PC it...
  5. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  6. Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...: Boa noite, eu realizei a compra desse Pack para o jogo path oh exigile e o mesmo não aparece para download, o número do pedido é [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Aguardo posicionamento,...
  7. Community Downloads Data Lost on XBOX Live for WWE 2k20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community Downloads Data Lost on XBOX Live for WWE 2k20: I have WWE 2K20 on XBOX One and I am unable to access my community download content. I received a notice earlier while playing the game that the game was sourcing storage data from the console and...
  8. FH2 Can't Download Community Created Wraps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH2 Can't Download Community Created Wraps: Whenever I attempt to download a wrap it says "feature temporarily disabled" or "Can't connect to servers". Any idea on how to fix this? 2a44a096-7ac0-4b22-9a4c-5b4c90451fac
  9. Community Download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community Download?: Does NBA 2K15 have a Community Download feature? I have searched every menu and cannot find it. I want upload/download things like custom rosters, sliders, settings, etc. Thanks!...
  10. community meld missing in all downloadable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    community meld missing in all downloadable games: hi ive been having problems with the community meld not showing up in any of my downloadable games at all, ive tried redownloading them and all and still nothing. is the community meld a server...