downloaded dlc's for defiance

Discus and support downloaded dlc's for defiance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently downloaded arkbreaker and 7th legion dlc's seperatly non season pass and only got the arkbreaker dlc to work but downloaded both and paid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FIREGUY61186, May 4, 2015.

1. FIREGUY61186
    FIREGUY61186 Guest

i recently downloaded arkbreaker and 7th legion dlc's seperatly non season pass and only got the arkbreaker dlc to work but downloaded both and paid for 7th legion and arkbreaker for defiance thats $20.52 down just to have only one put on the game can anybody
    fix or help me

:)

FIREGUY61186, May 4, 2015
  2. DLC locked to one xbox???

I have all DLC's downloaded onto 2 xbox consoles in my house as well. I have no issues logging into either one and having access to the DLC's.

Make sure the DLC's are actually downloaded on the 2nd console. They will show as being 'installed' (in green font), not 'downloaded' (in yellow font). 'Installed' is what you want and should then work without issue.

RenderingDragon, May 4, 2015
  3. eber3
    eber3 Guest
    How do I play the DLC?

Yeah, I figured it out. Koniginherrin has it right. After I downloaded the season pass from the in game store the prices next to the season pass plus the three DLC's all turned to stars. I at first thought that meant they had already been downloaded, but
    no that just means they have already been paid for. After I downloaded the the three DLC's they showed up in my phone.

Really seems like they should make the season pass auto download the DLC's, then there would be no confusion.

eber3, May 4, 2015
  4. thelion71
    thelion71 Guest

Delete from HDD and reinstall my friend. I had similar problems myself and that was the only way I could get it to work.

thelion71, May 11, 2015
  5. Mandalore12 Win User

Achievements DLC Unlock

I have four controllers and the anniversary DLC. I dont have the defiance DLC tho.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

defiance

A lot of people are having issues with Defiance since the dlc/new patch came out.

You may find more info over on the Defiance site here
    http://forums.defiance.com/
  7. thelion71 Win User

Delete from HDD and reinstall my friend. I had similar problems myself and that was the only way I could get it to work.
  8. Good Guns Win User

Can't Download Games

Just an update, I wondered if this problem was limited to the current Games For Gold titles so I tried to download Defiance and it did the same thing. Defiance got to 23% and then quit.
  9. Jasperrdm Win User

Download or Disc? Which one will you do?

disc, it took 90 + minutes to download the defiance first patch.
Thema:

1. downloaded dlc's for defiance - Similar Threads - downloaded dlc's defiance

2. Fix the Scott Pilgrim DLC not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Fix the Scott Pilgrim DLC not downloading: I have money now thx. submitted by /u/Texas-Kangaroo-Rat [link] [comments]
  3. Cant download my owned DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download my owned DLC: Bought abberation for ark on xbox trying to play on pc and i cant download it. It says i have it on the microsoft website and when i click download on devices my pc doesnt show up and when i go to...
  4. Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading: I bought kefla and the ssgss unlock pack separate from the game. Ssgss goku and vegeta are in my game but kefla still is locked. I go to my games and apps and keep clicking on download kefla. It...
  5. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...
  6. DLC downloads required on COD Modern Warfare, but nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC downloads required on COD Modern Warfare, but nowhere to be found: I purchased the COD Modern Warfare disk. Installed it. Played 3/4 the campaign. Then one day logged in and on all categories: Single player campaign, multiplayer, special ops etc. all say “notice,...
  7. Xbox 360 won’t download dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won’t download dlc: I’ve got a bunch of Fable 3 dlc and i just got a new system because the repair shop broke my old one three years ago but the dlc wont download. I can click it and download it and everything and it...
  8. Dlc not downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc not downloaded: So I bought the uprising dlc today on xbox one black ops 2 and it said that I purchased it but it didn't download it it also said to manage my game but it didn't pop up so I'm kinda frustrated....
  9. Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]: Dopo aver fatto il download di alcune espansioni di The Whitcher 3, (nuova partita +) è l'unica a non aver eseguito l'istallazione. Ho provato più volte a reinstallarlo ma non funziona, come posso...
  10. Disc DLC Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc DLC Download: I just bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and I’m excited to run through that, but then I thought it would be fun to run through the first borderlands and the dlc associated with it. I...