Downloaded game FF X/X-2 won't play

Discus and support Downloaded game FF X/X-2 won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today I purchased FF X/X-2 HD remastered from the store on my XBox One. After 100% install I tried to start the game and it shows the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hmadghatter, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Hmadghatter
    Hmadghatter Guest

Hello,

Today I purchased FF X/X-2 HD remastered from the store on my XBox One. After 100% install I tried to start the game and it shows the first screen, I assume the title screen, but does nothing. I can press the XBox button on the controller and leave the screen
    but that is the only button that has any effect. I have uninstalled, restarted console and re installed 3X all with the same result. I do not currently have a 128+gb external to save it to. With FF X/X-2 installed I am showing 24.9% of internal memory used,
    585.9 GB free of 780.9GB. I have tried the entire troubleshooting assist. including purchase history.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Hmadghatter, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloaded game FF X/X-2 won't play - Similar Threads - Downloaded game won't

2. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  3. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  4. Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.: We're having issues progressing past 80% when downloading Lego Star Wars TCS (5GB) even though I have 50GB available on the XBox360. I've tried uplugging, restarting, direct wiring to router,...
  5. Any game I download from the xbox store, which are play anywhere games, won't let me play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Any game I download from the xbox store, which are play anywhere games, won't let me play...: It seems any game I try to play through xbox play anywhere won't let me play online. I've tried the Microsoft store version of minecraft as well as sea of thieves and both of them will open and I...
  6. Updates and games won't download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates and games won't download: Tried to update a game this evening and when it starts to download it says download faild. Ive restarted xbox reset router and this is not fixing the issue. I am wondering is this a problem with...
  7. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb: After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console. when i select multiplayer the game hangs....
  8. Digitally downloaded games won't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded games won't play.: None of my downloaded games will load/progress pass the title screen. They will show "loading", but go no further. I know there's a current issue involving downloading and purchasing games, but I...
  9. Downloaded Trials for games (Little Nightmares) won't run

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Trials for games (Little Nightmares) won't run: I spent hours downloading a trial game and when pressing PLAY, it throws this message: 0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a game disc, insert it now. Otherwise, make sure...
  10. My game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won't download: Minecraft wouldn't connect to my Microsoft account after the crossplatform update, it kept telling me that i had to make my settings match up so that i could play crossplatform, nothing worked so...