Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console

Discus and support Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I downloaded a game via my Xbox account on my PC, but I cannot play it on my Xbox One. It is an expansion to a game that I own on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabeWilliams1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console

Hi there,

I downloaded a game via my Xbox account on my PC, but I cannot play it on my Xbox One. It is an expansion to a game that I own on the Xbox One (Shadow of War expansion). I downloaded it on my PC because I cannot pay for it via the console - it only accepts
    payments from American credit cards. I paid for the expansion on my PC - how can I play it on my Xbox?

It does show up in my payment history on my console, but it won't show up in my games list. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

GabeWilliams1, Mar 23, 2020
  2. HabibzTV Win User

Hello Gabe,

Expansions will show up VIA your games and apps click view game in store then click show add ons, find the add on you're looking for and it should just say "read to install."

Best Regards!
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

game transfer

Many games are only specifically released as Xbox One versions and can only be downloaded on your console. Unless they are marked as "Play Anywhere" titles, you cannot redownload these onto a PC.
  4. Dabigred425 Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
  5. Auswulf Win User

down load

If you are referring to Games for windows live games no you cannot play pc titles on the xbox console. Pc games play on pc, Xbox 360 games play on xbox 360 the two are completely different platforms.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

You have to download the games first in your account (signed in the pc) and then your brother should be able to play them.

But remember, they can play your games, but they cannot download them.
Thema:

1. Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console - Similar Threads - Downloaded game cannot

2. Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass: Hello, Getting 'We couldn't connect you to the service.' error with code: 0x800704C6. This happens when downloading games from Microsoft Store app or within the Xbox (Beta) app. I've tried to...
  3. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.: My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can...
  4. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  5. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...: Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and...
  6. ERROR 0x87e00005 Cannot Download Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR 0x87e00005 Cannot Download Games: I’m unable to download any game it immediately stops and says “installation stopped. Error 0x87e00005” i have checked and ran network tests and have no issue there. I can even download updates for...
  7. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  8. I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

in XBoX on Windows
    I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games: I have done all of the steps that are recommended when the installation fails (i.e. making sure I have XBox Game Pass, disabling and then reinstalling XBox game services). The error code is:...
  9. Cannot play downloaded game anymore (0x82d40004)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play downloaded game anymore (0x82d40004): Hi guys, I've been playing Madden 20 regularly since its release and never had a problem launching it. However, for the past few weeks I couldn't run it or launch it anymore, as I always receive...
  10. Cannot download any games at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games at all.: I have tried downloading all different games, but it instantly goes to 'installation stopped' with a code 0x87e00005 I can download apps, not a problem. I've changed my DNS to 1.1.1.1 and also...