Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

Discus and support Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE'' in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded the game Colina Legacy but the title says ''My app title in LANGUAGE''. It appears as that everywhere apart from the recently placed home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

I downloaded the game Colina Legacy but the title says ''My app title in LANGUAGE''. It appears as that everywhere apart from the recently placed home slot.

I tried google'n it but there is absolutely nothing on the topic and it's the first time I've seen it.

I'm assuming this is a placeholder title or am I missing something?

submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/MisterCreepzTTV, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

1. Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE'' - Similar Threads - Downloaded game title

2. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  3. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  4. Xbox won’t download particular game!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t download particular game!: So the division 2 had released an update and I went to update it and it wouldn’t start the update so I uninstalled it and attempted to reinstall the game and now the game won’t install onto my...
  5. Download 360 games with gold titles when Under 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download 360 games with gold titles when Under 18: Hi There I have been using games with gold for around a year now on my xbox one, and I was really excited when I found out that the xbox 360 games with gold titles were coming to xbox one too....
  6. Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold: Game or add-on you are having issues with: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Thief, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Date you bought the content: Witcher: Between 1/16/14-1/31/15, Thief: 6/16/15,...
  7. Legality of downloading games with gold titles early?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legality of downloading games with gold titles early?: This comes up in conversation everytime a new Games With Gold title comes out, and I'm finally asking about it. New GwG titles are set to their free pricepoint usually at least a half day in...
  8. Games with gold title not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold title not downloading: i came on today and i went to see what the new gold game was which was Evolve but when i pressed the 'get' button and it went to my queue. i went on and checked the progress but all of the items...
  9. Unable to download games with gold titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download games with gold titles: We have been unable to download the last 2 "games with gold" games..up until this have been able to get them previously ok, just Mafia last month and this month F1 will not download..Select it...
  10. Re-downloading Games with Gold titles on separate XBox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-downloading Games with Gold titles on separate XBox: My son and I have both had XBox Live Gold accounts for some months now, but used just the one XBox 360. So whenever the Games With Gold came out each month, we tended to download the game on my...