Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

Discus and support Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kl0123, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Kl0123
    Kl0123 Guest

Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

Hi

I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I signed out of my xbox x and signed in to my 360. Those downloaded
    games disappeared but they are present in the download history. I selected multiple games on that llist, the 360 would show it is doing something i.e. icon spinning but nothing happens. It would show the download history page again. It seems I cannot download
    those games again?

first, I would like to get my games back on my 360. Second, I only want 360 games on my 360 and xbox x games on my xbox x, how can I achieve this?

:)

Kl0123, Nov 18, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in download history

Hello

The minute you made the Xbox one X your home console it became your official Xbox. That means all games and stuff attached to the profile are linked to that console. You can't have two separate consoles using the same profile. If you want to continue on
    the 360 then you need to remove yourself from the Xbox one X. Be aware that you only switch your home Xbox 5 times a year.
  3. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in download history

Hello I'm Daniel,

Try contacting xbox support they will be able to direct you on the right part towards gettimg what you desire. I personally think you would have to create a new profile for your xbox one x so the games you have purchase on your xbox 360 account won't mix
    up with you one x game.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Kl0123 Win User

Thank you. I did remove myself and I also transferred license back to 360. My problem now is the 360 games that showed up on the x is no longer on the 360. After going to download history the games are listed there, however, after selecting them the
    360 seems to be doing something i.e. icon spins but then nothing happens and I am stuck on the download history page. Help!
  5. Chargersbride Win User

6. Kl0123 Win User

Thanks for the information but it doesn’t outline how to keep my 360 games on my 360 and xbox x games on my xbox x using the same login.
Thema:

1. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in... - Similar Threads - Downloaded Games disappeared

2. Bład przy pobieraniu gry [Edit - Translation] - Error downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bład przy pobieraniu gry [Edit - Translation] - Error downloading game: Kupiłem Xbox Game Pass gra Sea of Thieves nie chce się pobrać z niewiadomych przyczyn wyświetla się tylko pobieranie licencji i nagle błąd (grę próbuje pobrać na komputer z Microsoft Store)....
  3. Games purchased online and downloaded disappear.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchased online and downloaded disappear.: In the last week or so, I've purchased two games from xbox one from the online store. Both games went into my queue, showed as installing, but once installation completed, disappeared. They don't...
  4. Downloaded game--disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game--disappeared?: Yesterday, I downloaded Outlast: Whistleblower for $8.99 and after about 30 minutes it downloaded! Sounds normal right? All goes well until I go back to the queue to see that the game isn't there...
  5. Downloaded games completely disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games completely disappearing?: yeah I had the game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 purchased and downloaded, never deleted it and played it just a few weeks ago and i go to play it today and it's gone, i go to redownload it and it...
  6. Games disappearing-disc games being downloaded instead of installed from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games disappearing-disc games being downloaded instead of installed from disc: Recently my Xbox one has started to remove my games that are already installed. When I put the disc-owned games that I have into the drive, it proceeds to download the game and not install from my...
  7. Game download status keeps disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download status keeps disappearing: 1. Game download status keeps disappearing after a restart. I have to go back to the game page to install. Rather than pressing the menu and install like the past. 2. Games that are rdy to...
  8. Downloaded Games Suddenly Disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Games Suddenly Disappearing: On my Xbox One, I had around 90 games in my ready to install. Early the same day, I was playing Overwatch and NBA 2k17. Then, just a few hours later, all the games suddenly gone it said I dont...
  9. Games Download for Gold Member Disappear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Download for Gold Member Disappear: Hi Ops, My ID is [Mod Removed] and I am Gold Member for the console 360. In this month, I can't download the monthly games. I want to know why? I should have ability download 2 games promoted by...
  10. Games disappearing-disc games downloading instead of installing from disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games disappearing-disc games downloading instead of installing from disc: Recently my Xbox one has started to remove my games that are already installed. When I put the disc-owned games that I have into the drive, it proceeds to download the game and not install from my...