Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even...

Discus and support Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had Dead Island downloaded on my old Xbox One X before I had to get it replaced. Now I am unable to download Dead Island for "free". I asked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VK-F__KBillyBoyGates, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even...

I had Dead Island downloaded on my old Xbox One X before I had to get it replaced. Now I am unable to download Dead Island for "free".

I asked the Xbox tech's to transfer my old HDD onto the replacement Xbox - they did not download anything = pathetic.

Now I can't play games I previously had access to via Xbox game pass. Xbox and Microsoft are seriously useless and pathetic.

The fact that Microsoft and Xbox do not have any paid professional help that can be contacted by phone or directly via the net is abominable. How crappy can one of the biggest corporaito9ns in the world get.

Looks like I will be moving to the PS5 - stuff dealing with a fetid, pathetic, evil, corporation that does not care about its customers in any way, shape or form.

:)

VK-F__KBillyBoyGates, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even download all the games I had on my HDD and had acquired through Xbox game pass

As long as you're using the same account, anything you downloaded would be in your library in Games and Apps so you can redownload it. Everything is tied to your account. So you don't lose anything, it's just not downloaded.

Dead Island was removed from Game Pass in December though. So you would no longer be able to download and play it without purchasing it. Even if they had moved the downloads over, you would not be able to play it via Game Pass since it had been removed.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even download all the games I had on my HDD and had acquired through Xbox game pass

And anything you download they wouldnt have access to

First they return a refurb xbox thst is blank

You have to recover your account yourself

Gamepass games are not permanent unless you use gamepass and buy jt with currency or creditcard at a discoumt

And no downloading it free is not buying it
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

Serious Fallout 76 discussion

when a game has many failures it is really very criticized
  5. Cgadgetz Win User

Madden 25 online game issue

I'm having the exact same issue for about a week now. I've lost 4 games already due to disconnects. I even had Verizon FiOS replace my modem. Madden 25 is the ONLY game I'm having connection issues with.
  6. OneBadHitman Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2

small rate of failure! Well since my last post i was unable to get a refund so i sent it to microsoft to be be replaced..... well the one they replaced is now replaced that will be my 7th pad! Google it boys and girls there is a law suit agaist mircosoft
    for drifting controllers that been announced in the last couple of days!
Thema:

Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even...

1. Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even... - Similar Threads - Downloaded games lost

2. Lost downloadable game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost downloadable game: hi I recently brought a game code from a game store entered the code said u own this game but couldn't find it anywhere very annoying I spoke to a very helpful lady who gave me a case number which...
  3. Games with Gold, Lost Games and Ability To Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold, Lost Games and Ability To Download.: I have issues with Games With Gold. One game I downloaded from GWG, Assassins Creed Syndicate (and have played extensively for a period of some time) stopped working after the latest system...
  4. I got banned and lost all my games and downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned and lost all my games and downloads: I was wondering if you could give me all my stuff back for that game and give me all my other games from my banned account b0795512-0ecd-4fcb-8538-677355f71a38
  5. Lost a downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a downloaded game: I got minecraft for free then a few months later when i tried to play the game and it said i had to incert a disc of the game 93a298d1-bd59-4041-ba07-85ff46d09380
  6. Lost a downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a downloaded game: I got minecraft for free then a few months later when i tried to play the game and it said i had to incert a disc of the game 47470447-2a35-4d03-b7f0-23561371569e
  7. lost game download key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost game download key: hi, i bought 6 months ago xbox one forza 6 motorsport edition but i lost my forza 6 download key i haven't use it. please help what can i do now. db75def5-81a9-4f0b-8c1a-a12cfccbc52e
  8. New Xbox One console came with 3 downloadable games. Kids opened box, lost paperwork.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox One console came with 3 downloadable games. Kids opened box, lost paperwork.: Trying to figure out how to get these games downloaded. I have the original box model and serial number. Any idea on how I can get these games? 4b531863-1d79-443b-802c-08d844d02b58
  9. Lost download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost download game: My son bought and downloaded Fifa 18 Icon edition. He was playing it on Friday night and when he went to play it on Saturday morning, it had disappeared. He swears he hasn't deleted it. We have...
  10. Moved Downloaded Game To USB, Files Are Now Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved Downloaded Game To USB, Files Are Now Lost: Earlier i had moved my Rockband 3 (i had downloaded it from the marketplace about a year ago) along with the downloaded Rockband store songs and the rest of the save files onto my 32 gig USB.This...