Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360

Discus and support Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quite a few games I downloaded on xbox 360 do not show up under "my games" and show as "corrupt" on hdd. Cleared the cache, deleted the profile,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King Master Yun, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360

Quite a few games I downloaded on xbox 360 do not show up under "my games" and show as "corrupt" on hdd. Cleared the
    cache, deleted the profile, unplugged everything. Turned it back on and same problem. For info, same games work fine on Xbox One X with the
    same profile.

:)

King Master Yun, Jan 13, 2021
  2. JasonMcFarland1 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360

On Microsoft's end, the download should be flagged as "Xbox Originals" game, not "Xbox 360 game". If an original Xbox game is coming up as "Xbox 360 Game" in the download list or Xbox Live Marketplace, it'll corrupt. Hopefully this'll be resolved
    for good, it's been happening on and off for many of the titles from the October and April 2018 batch of games.
    I know. Mine shows as xbox 360 game.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

You can try clearing the console's cache and then downloading it again. If it shows up corrupt then there is nothing you can do as the game will not be available for download in your region and that is the reason it keeps showing up like that.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Corrupted saved game

What console are you using? Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

What storage device do you use to store your download games? The internal storage of the console or an external USB device?

Is the savegame showing it's corrupted, or is the actual game installation corrupted?
  5. mayberrygang74 Win User

Lego Dimensions - Load Corrupted

Forgot to mention the corruptions showed up when the game froze and we had to restart the xbox. This was all on a 360S with 60GB hard drive.
  6. AltoMold071 Win User

Xbox live update failed 8007-0070

I also have a 360s with 4GB and a 32GB flash drive. I had a very similar problem, but my code read : 4099-0000-3080-0506-8B05-0018.

I went into Xbox storage and found several corrupted files. I deleted everything marked corrupted and tried the download again. The download completed. A corrupted files alert showed up and restarted my Xbox. When it booted back up another update was needed
    for Xbox live because of the files that had been corrupted and deleted. It's good to go now. Hope that helps!

My quandary is how and/or why the files were corrupted in the first place
Thema:

Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360

1. Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Downloaded games show

2. Xbox app on pc won't show the games I have downloaded

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on pc won't show the games I have downloaded: As the title says, I have downloaded some games, but none of them shows up on the app, it's like I haven't downloaded anything at all. I still can play them when I open them manually, but it...
  3. Game not showing up to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing up to download: So I bought GTA 5 at Walmart today. It has a disk and the code. But our Xbox one doesn't use the disc. So I redeemed the code. But it's not showing up to download at all. I've signed out, signed...
  4. Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed: I was gifted a game recently, redeemed on PC and shows up in payments as completed. However, it has not started downloading (isn't in the full game library at all) and when locating the game in...
  5. When downloading a game a blank square with an Xbox logo showed up in the queue and nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    When downloading a game a blank square with an Xbox logo showed up in the queue and nothing...: title submitted by /u/Mrddboy [link] [comments]
  6. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....: I bought a Game Pass code on Amazon and I put the code in on my PC. I go on xbox and in my games and apps it still says Game Pass is an available offer, when I click it it takes me to the store to...
  8. Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not: I purchased a digital download for the Master Chief Collection at Target. I purchased the Xbox game not the PC game. I entered the code into my xbox. However, it is not showing up in the ready to...
  9. Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.: Im trying to play mirrors edge on my xbox one and they’re not showing up in my queue. d16988ea-89d8-4dac-82cb-e9b39464feb6
  10. Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...: So what's up with download speeds on Microsoft CDN? Update for Modern Warfare downloads at 1.5-3.5Mbps for me despite being on 1Gbps fiber. Network test through Xbox itself also reports speeds...