Downloaded games won't connect

Discus and support Downloaded games won't connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few weeks back during Microsoft's sale I purchased Titanfall & Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2. They downloaded and installed correctly and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Razzman1956, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Razzman1956
    Razzman1956 Guest

A few weeks back during Microsoft's sale I purchased Titanfall & Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2. They downloaded and installed correctly and I've successfully been playing all three for weeks. Suddenly yesterday none of the three will connect. They start up
    fine it seems but freeze at the connecting stage.

I've checked and verified network, Home Box setting, in fact my games on CD play & connect just fine. I've verified my Gold Live account, good until 1/2016. I've verified storage is not full as well at 55%.

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

:)

Razzman1956, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Zenar45
    Zenar45 Guest
    Xbox live marketplace

Can connect to live but won't let access marketplace or play my downloaded games

Zenar45, Dec 22, 2014
  3. 0x87e1080b...downloaded games won't launch

saw another discussion that said to do a hard restart to clear cache....didn't work... no downloaded games will launch. No help from Microsoft. Error code doesn't exist in their support.

RAGING FRUITBAT, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Downloaded games won't connect

Something similar happened to me with COD Ghosts awhile back. It played fine for a couple of days then one day I just got a black screen and the game wouldn't start.

What I did was shut off the console, then pull the power cord out of the back. Wait about a minute then plug the power cord back in and turn the system back on. It will go through the initial load screen for a little bit and then end up back on your home
    screen. Log in to your gamertag (if you don't have auto sign in enabled) and try to see if one of the games start.

It worked for me. Good luck.

Scrapdaddy-494A6CF1-8231-4BEB-B078-57FBA0BACDEA, Dec 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Downloaded games won't connect - Similar Threads - Downloaded games won't

2. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  3. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  4. Downloaded game FF X/X-2 won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game FF X/X-2 won't play: Hello, Today I purchased FF X/X-2 HD remastered from the store on my XBox One. After 100% install I tried to start the game and it shows the first screen, I assume the title screen, but does...
  5. Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.: We're having issues progressing past 80% when downloading Lego Star Wars TCS (5GB) even though I have 50GB available on the XBox360. I've tried uplugging, restarting, direct wiring to router,...
  6. Any game I download from the xbox store, which are play anywhere games, won't let me play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Any game I download from the xbox store, which are play anywhere games, won't let me play...: It seems any game I try to play through xbox play anywhere won't let me play online. I've tried the Microsoft store version of minecraft as well as sea of thieves and both of them will open and I...
  7. Updates and games won't download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates and games won't download: Tried to update a game this evening and when it starts to download it says download faild. Ive restarted xbox reset router and this is not fixing the issue. I am wondering is this a problem with...
  8. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb: After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console. when i select multiplayer the game hangs....
  9. Digitally downloaded games won't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded games won't play.: None of my downloaded games will load/progress pass the title screen. They will show "loading", but go no further. I know there's a current issue involving downloading and purchasing games, but I...
  10. Downloaded Trials for games (Little Nightmares) won't run

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Trials for games (Little Nightmares) won't run: I spent hours downloading a trial game and when pressing PLAY, it throws this message: 0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a game disc, insert it now. Otherwise, make sure...