Downloaded games

Discus and support Downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed fifa and codg on my one says 100% downloaded I take the disc out and try to play with out it it doesn't work any body else has this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by akosundalo98, Feb 8, 2014.

1. akosundalo98
    akosundalo98 Guest

Downloaded games

I have installed fifa and codg on my one says 100% downloaded I take the disc out and try to play with out it it doesn't work any body else has this issue or am I not understanding what that you cant play with out a disc

:)

akosundalo98, Feb 8, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Downloaded game/Downloaded content

Hello LEGENDARY PLANK,

Do you have the ability to use another storage device? Since you are experiencing this with all downloaded games and games that are installed on your hard drive I can only assume that if it's happening with multiple game discs that it could be related.

If you could try to remove the hard drive from your console and try a secondary storage device like a USB Flash Drive (something with anywhere from 8GB-16GB of space). If you are able to download Halo Reach to that Flash Drive and your profile to see if it
    works you can then see if this is an issue with the storage device or something with the console.

This would be highly recommended before contacting phone support with this issue as they might try to tell you to do the same anyway.

HassanB, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I followed your instructions to the letter. Neither 'Halo: Reach' or 'Oblivion' will work. "Disc unreadable.". I'm totally confused as to how this can happen when there is no disc.

Legendary Plank, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Downloaded games

You cant do that.. you have to have the digital license to play without a disc.. what i think you can do is install it, return or exchange the disc for another game then buy the digital version. That way you dont have to download the entire game and you
    have the license to play it.

CallMePapi 19, Feb 8, 2014
  5. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  7. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  8. Legendary Plank Win User

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  9. HassanB Win User

It's something to try out since you are having issues with multiple games that are all in relation to downloaded copies of games / dlc. As far as your question goes, it could mean that the sectors that the games are being installed to are bad or can't be
    read correctly. It could very well be the start of a hard drive failure. That's why it's always suggested to try another storage device to rule that out. Only standard troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

Downloaded games

1. Downloaded games - Similar Threads - Downloaded games

2. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  3. Re downloading a game from years ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re downloading a game from years ago.: Basically, I purchased GTA San Andreas a good few years ago (can't remember if it was Xbox One or Xbox 360) through the game store, I had this urge to want to play it today, so figured I would...
  4. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  5. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...
  7. Downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game: I paid for the new ghost recon game. It downloaded awesome yesterday and i got to play it. Today, it won’t launch. So i uninstalled it and now it won’t install at all. What’s up?...
  8. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...: Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves wiped everything internet trouble shooting...
  9. Games with gold not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold not downloading: I have not been able to download my games with gold get for the month. I get to the final screen with my card information and click continue and then it just keeps spinning and doesnt say it will...
  10. Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games: 错误代 0x803f8001 [Translate] Error code 0x803f8001 [img] 2bde95c9-deca-40fb-a2e1-5389c7557f07