downloaded games

Discus and support downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have black ops4 downloaded to my console and I keep getting error codes telling me to check with xbox for answers, and all I'm told is "we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DPWB, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DPWB
    DPWB Guest

downloaded games

I have black ops4 downloaded to my console and I keep getting error codes telling me to check with xbox for answers, and all I'm told is "we are working on it". Do you have a guess as to when we might be able to play again? Any info as to when that might
    be would be nice, other then the same answer over and over again "we're working on it". Plus my minecraft that is downloaded to my console works just fine, so why is one game affected and not the other? both are downloaded to the same xbox, and to the same
    profile.

:)

DPWB, Aug 9, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. Peter_Gamer Win User

Downloading previously downloaded games

Thanks for the response, but they are not showing up in my Ready to Install. They are also not in my account. Might be because they are old (they are for my original Xbox One, which was about 3 years old....)
Thema:

downloaded games

1. downloaded games - Similar Threads - downloaded games

2. Xbox 360 game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download: Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details? thank you in advace. pp...
  3. Re-download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download game: I had a Xbox one S 500GB and it finally gave out on me. I purchased a One S 1TB and I’m wondering, am I able to re-download all of my digital games I bought previously through the game store? Or...
  4. Can't update or download games yet again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games yet again: So I'm having this problem a again, this time it's been about a week and I haven't been able to update or download games again, what the hell is going on? It's definitely not something on my end...
  5. Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass: Downloaded "A Plaque tale" on my PC via the xbox game pass. It let me play through the first chapter, but is now asking for a disc to be inserted to proceed. I've checked the status of the...
  6. Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?: I am unable to download the Star Wars Battle Front for the original Xbox for this Month's Games with Gold. It keeps saying I don't have a billing account, but I have bought other games. I have...
  7. Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.: Equipped with my new all-I-can-eat download capabilities with Superdrug unlimited data plan figured I'd download Apex. Im not certain but it basically downloaded just enough to play the game with...
  8. Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]: Hola buen dia, he comprado Online un par de Juegos para Xbox 360 y ninguno de los 2 se descargan, estos fueron Call of Duty Black Ops III y el de Modern Warfare 3 ambos se estan descargando y al...
  9. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  10. Game Pass download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass download speed: Hi everyone! I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well? This morning I am trying to download Monster...