downloaded games

Discus and support downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have black ops4 downloaded to my console and I keep getting error codes telling me to check with xbox for answers, and all I'm told is "we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DPWB, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DPWB
    DPWB Guest

downloaded games

I have black ops4 downloaded to my console and I keep getting error codes telling me to check with xbox for answers, and all I'm told is "we are working on it". Do you have a guess as to when we might be able to play again? Any info as to when that might
    be would be nice, other then the same answer over and over again "we're working on it". Plus my minecraft that is downloaded to my console works just fine, so why is one game affected and not the other? both are downloaded to the same xbox, and to the same
    profile.

:)

DPWB, Aug 9, 2019
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. DCFC734 Win User

Downloaded Games

Did you get anywhere with the advice birdy ?
  6. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
Thema:

downloaded games

1. downloaded games - Similar Threads - downloaded games

2. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...
  3. Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations: I have reset my xbox to factory settings multiple times and restarted my modem and even had my internet company come out to check my internet I have even went to other places to see if it was my...
  4. XBOX downloaded games

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX downloaded games: hi, I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make it accesseble for the children?...
  5. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  6. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  7. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  8. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore: I have bought Turtles in Time Reshelled via online purchase for the X360 back then. As I have bought and paid for that game, and as it is with Duck Tales now for example, purchased content can be...
  10. "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download: Good morning all, I'm having an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I purchased the Jack Party Pack 5 recently and the game absolutely will not download to my system. As soon as I attempt to...