Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed

Discus and support Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had a store update. Downloaded it (although it then disappeared from my que). And the Insiders tab is asking me how I'm enjoying the new store. But I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Co-opingTowardHatred, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed

I had a store update. Downloaded it (although it then disappeared from my que). And the Insiders tab is asking me how I'm enjoying the new store. But I don't have the new store! I just power cycled, and nothing. Anyone know how to help?

submitted by /u/Co-opingTowardHatred
    [link] [comments]

/u/Co-opingTowardHatred, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Stolichnaya Win User

I'm unable to login to Xbox LIVE when I play Pac-Man Championship Edition DX for Windows 8

Mine is also working. Nothing changed (no new download or update), but it's working!
  3. Quirkle69 Win User

Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

tried deleting and re-installing nothing changed. tried restarting the pc nothing changed. connected to a VPN and then suddenly I can now access the store on the app. I am in the uk and it hadn't worked since I downloaded it just after E3.
  4. stublaze2608 Win User

Season Pass DLC wouldnt Transfer to Xbox one from 360

Iv deleted it and downloaded it from the xbox store and still nothing can't play zombies or use new weapons still saying cost and no dlc
  5. Smwutches Win User

Stick of truth, code not received

You won't receive a code for the game. It will show as free to download from the store once the new game is released (as stated in the games description). Originally you could download it immediately, but there were some changes made to the store which is
    why it's now going out at launch.
  6. Antarctica. Win User

XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

downloaded the xbox beta app on win 10 store. nothing. downloaded the 3 xbox apps on android. nothing.
Thema:

Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed

1. Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed - Similar Threads - Downloaded store nothing

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC not recognizing drives, unable to download in store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not recognizing drives, unable to download in store: Hello! I have gamepass ultimate. I am trying to install flight simulator to my computer but am having no luck. When I try to do so with the xbox app, it doesn't list a drive to install to, and...
  3. Digital game I bought, does not appear in the library or in the store to download it again....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game I bought, does not appear in the library or in the store to download it again....: I bought the Just Dance 2017 digital game in the release year. And I can't access it to download it again ... I can't find it in the store. And it doesn't appear in my library....
  4. Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store: The 'Get'/ 'Install' button on any App or Game on the Microsoft Store remains a loading icon indefinitely. I also can't access 'Full Library', this remains as a loading icon indefinitely (or at...
  5. Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%: I have an xbox 360 slim. I bought and TRIED to download Disney Infinity 3.0 onto my console and it always stays on 0% complete... I leave it on for hours and even days, NOTHING. I do believe that...
  6. Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC: I get an error whenever I try to download a game with my xbox pass. Specifically, the game I'm trying to download is Crusader Kings 3. The message that shows up is - Something Unexpected...
  7. Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...: THE PROBLEM: BL: can't download new games or apps (otherwise console fully functional) -- I have 4 consoles and experienced the same problem at the same time (2 are Xbox One S and 2 are Xbox...
  8. Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased the 505 Games title "Control Ultimate" but it will not download. Error code 0x87E0000D appears in Manage Game on XBOX One, and in MicroSoft Store, when I start an install. It allows...
  9. Nothing downloading from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing downloading from Microsoft store: I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 online a few days ago and I couldn't load into a game, whenever I tried I got a message saying "there was an error communicating with the server", I tried clicking...
  10. High download rate, nothing happening in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High download rate, nothing happening in the store: According to task manager, I am downloading at almost 200 mbps. Store is stuck at 300 MB. Wat? Someone else experiencing this? f627026b-ec24-4e54-ba62-327e564fb522