downloaded to wrong profile

Discus and support downloaded to wrong profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my son downloaded a game to his profile on xbox one instead of my profile on the same console. i can't get to play the game unless im on his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonkeyMayhem45, Dec 27, 2014.

1. downloaded to wrong profile

Hi, my son downloaded a game to his profile on xbox one instead of my profile on the same console. i can't get to play the game unless im on his profile . can i swap the ownership or can i make shared on the console

for all to play ?

:)

MonkeyMayhem45, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Downloaded Game to Wrong Profile

what if i dont have access to that profile anymore.... Help e

DameonLuvzDeb05, Dec 27, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Downloaded Game to Wrong Profile

There are no refunds for items purchased on live.

However, the content you downloaded is linked to both the tag and the console it was downloaded to. This means that you will be able to access minecraft with any account on the console the game was originally downloaded to. Go ahead and play to your hearts
    content.

onyxishere, Dec 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

If he logs into his profile and goes to Settings and then Home Xbox, he should be able to mark the console as his Home Xbox.

This will allow all profiles on that console to play the game.

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

If he logs into his profile and goes to Settings and then Home Xbox, he should be able to mark the console as his Home Xbox.

This will allow all profiles on that console to play the game.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Wrong profile download

Hey there, a lot of the time this happens you have actually used the wrong email address as I believe it's impossible to have two gamertags on the one email.

To find the correct email address if you can still sign-in to the profile on the console through the auto sign-in feature you can see the email in the top right corner of the screen:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox downloaded wrong profile !

Hey there Da! With both of these accounts on your console, can you check the WLID it shows on these account under Account Management for me. Are these exactly the same, or is there a slight variation between them, possibly a single character like ".co" instead
    of ".com"? Let me know what you find out, thanks!
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Wrong gamer profile downloaded

Are you sure that you are using the correct email address associated with the account?
  9. TwelfthRanger44 Win User

WRONG XBOX PROFILE DOWNLOADED

Thema:

1. downloaded to wrong profile - Similar Threads - downloaded wrong profile

2. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game download gone wrong: Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download...
  3. Wrong gamer profile downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamer profile downloaded: I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to access my old profile from the Microsoft xbox...
  4. Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.: I preordered a game through gamestop. They sent me a code that downloaded $$$ into my "microsoft account balance" on XBOX one. The problem is that I wasn't logged into the correct XBL account....
  5. Game downloaded under wrong accuont

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded under wrong accuont: I downloaded and activated Sea of Thieves in the wrong account (account without Xbox Live gold) When I want to activate Sea of Thieves in the right account it says 'the code is already in use'...
  6. Your system downloaded the wrong profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your system downloaded the wrong profile: See how it says , that's not the main account at all. Your system reset my main profile for this Xbox live account. The real profile is Shad0wSt3p16 Trying to download my profile after saying...
  7. Can't sign in/download profile - nothing wrong with account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in/download profile - nothing wrong with account: I've spent four hours trying to fix this problem, so please forgive me if I sound a little snappy(I'll try not to). I cannot sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Using the exact same...
  8. WRONG XBOX PROFILE DOWNLOADED

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRONG XBOX PROFILE DOWNLOADED: I deleted my Xbox profile "Purrp1337" due to having Xbox live connection errors, when I tried to redownload my profile it downloaded a profile "" this is not my profile, I entered my correct email...
  9. Keeps downloading wrong player profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps downloading wrong player profile: Trying to Dowload my housemates gamer profile, he's using his login and password but the gamer tag or player profile that downloads isn't his. his player Profile / gamer tag is Emulcifier au but...
  10. Wrong profile download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong profile download: when I used my email to reset my live account password it downloaded the wrong account to Xbox..how can this be fixed. bb51c393-f3bb-487d-a2db-8e415dd5804b