Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times.

Discus and support Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What should i do about this? 53177066-dd6c-48b8-9928-2739053fb1ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YawnYourBoring, May 29, 2014.

1. Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times.

What should i do about this?

:)

YawnYourBoring, May 29, 2014
  2. Pjacks18
    Pjacks18 Guest
    Your personal launch bundle

Day One Xbox One

Ryse

Battlefield 4

Dead Rising 3

CoD Ghosts

Destiny

Madden

Watchdogs

All paid for and waiting for release!

Pjacks18, May 29, 2014
  3. PC drivers for XB1 controllers rolling out today

Yes you can use a 360 and an Xbox One controller at the same time. Had them both plugged in at the same time while playing Watchdogs on PC.

Windows10XboxOne, May 29, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact support so you can speak to billing directly and they should be able to help you get it sorted. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, May 29, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support so you can speak to billing directly and they should be able to help you get it sorted. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KALEEF Win User

Your Pre-order List v.3 2013

Xbox 360:

Splinter cell Blacklist

Gta V

Batman Origins

PS3:

Beyond 2 souls

Xbox one:

Xbox one console

Play and charge

Dead rising 3

Ryse

Forza 5

PS4:

Ps4 console

Watchdogs

BF4

Killzone
  7. MythagoPrincess Win User

Will games be available for purchase before the console?

I'm gonna put Dead Rising 3 and Watchdogs into the download queue at midnight 22nd November then sit by my front door until my Xbox One is delivered so I'll have to set myself up with a little packed lunch.
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

My biggest Xbox 1 complaint is too many games

Couldn't agree more. Ryse is a 9.5/10 for me, and I can't stop playing it. I bought 3 games to go with my Day 1 bundle of Ryse + FIFA + Play+Charge, and two of them are still sealed. Including Battlefield 4! A launch library to remember, with Titanfall,
    Watchdogs, and Destiny right around the corner. Oh it is a great time to be an Xbox fan.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Your Pre-order List v.3 2013

The only 2 games I've got ordered for the Xbox 360 are ..

PayDay 2

GTA V

Xbox One ( Loads of these are next year but still got my orders down )

Xbox One Console

Headset

Play and Charge Kit

Forza 5

Dead Rising 3

RYSE

Quantum Break

Battlefield 4

The Witcher 3

Watchdogs

Titanfalls

Dying Light

The Crew

Trials Fusion

The Division

Sunset Overdrive

The Elder Scrolls Online

Mad Max

Zoo Tycoon
Thema:

1. Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times. - Similar Threads - Downloaded watchdogs was

2. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...
  3. Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.: Hi, really getting to the end of my tether with this issue now. I purchased AoEII DE on 13th Nov and preloaded, began playing on 14th with no issues. On the 15th (following title update) the game...
  4. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  5. 'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store: Hi, I have an Xbox One and recently it has gained an issue wherein every-time I try to download a game from the store it will start installing and even before it reaches 1%, it says 'installation...
  6. I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...: I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance on game - cannot play. I tried Forza and Disney - they both lag and have poor performance. If I cannot...
  7. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  8. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  9. How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...: My teen son just bought a new gaming PC. His Microsoft profile accurately reflects his age (under 18) and I have him set up as a family member both in my Microsoft profile and in the xbox one...
  10. Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...: I've never sent post like this so don't know if right but I'd like to know why my xbox one won't download 360 watchdogs on my account, grateful for help. fd1b400d-9436-4b0f-bc09-0f22f38a2da8