Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times.

Discus and support Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What should i do about this? 53177066-dd6c-48b8-9928-2739053fb1ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YawnYourBoring, May 29, 2014.

1. Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times.

What should i do about this?

:)

YawnYourBoring, May 29, 2014
  2. Pjacks18
    Pjacks18 Guest
    Your personal launch bundle

Day One Xbox One

Ryse

Battlefield 4

Dead Rising 3

CoD Ghosts

Destiny

Madden

Watchdogs

All paid for and waiting for release!

Pjacks18, May 29, 2014
  3. PC drivers for XB1 controllers rolling out today

Yes you can use a 360 and an Xbox One controller at the same time. Had them both plugged in at the same time while playing Watchdogs on PC.

Windows10XboxOne, May 29, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact support so you can speak to billing directly and they should be able to help you get it sorted. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, May 29, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support so you can speak to billing directly and they should be able to help you get it sorted. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KALEEF Win User

Your Pre-order List v.3 2013

Xbox 360:

Splinter cell Blacklist

Gta V

Batman Origins

PS3:

Beyond 2 souls

Xbox one:

Xbox one console

Play and charge

Dead rising 3

Ryse

Forza 5

PS4:

Ps4 console

Watchdogs

BF4

Killzone
  7. MythagoPrincess Win User

Will games be available for purchase before the console?

I'm gonna put Dead Rising 3 and Watchdogs into the download queue at midnight 22nd November then sit by my front door until my Xbox One is delivered so I'll have to set myself up with a little packed lunch.
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

My biggest Xbox 1 complaint is too many games

Couldn't agree more. Ryse is a 9.5/10 for me, and I can't stop playing it. I bought 3 games to go with my Day 1 bundle of Ryse + FIFA + Play+Charge, and two of them are still sealed. Including Battlefield 4! A launch library to remember, with Titanfall,
    Watchdogs, and Destiny right around the corner. Oh it is a great time to be an Xbox fan.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Your Pre-order List v.3 2013

The only 2 games I've got ordered for the Xbox 360 are ..

PayDay 2

GTA V

Xbox One ( Loads of these are next year but still got my orders down )

Xbox One Console

Headset

Play and Charge Kit

Forza 5

Dead Rising 3

RYSE

Quantum Break

Battlefield 4

The Witcher 3

Watchdogs

Titanfalls

Dying Light

The Crew

Trials Fusion

The Division

Sunset Overdrive

The Elder Scrolls Online

Mad Max

Zoo Tycoon
Thema:

1. Downloaded watchdogs on xbox one and was charged 3 times. - Similar Threads - Downloaded watchdogs was

2. I cant delete files from failed download.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant delete files from failed download.: I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed my pc. After i opened again i cant seemed to...
  3. purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game

in XBoX on Windows
    purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game: hi. i have tried to purchase 2 planes from the marketplace for msfs2020. both times i used paypal in game and the purchase was made but the game says the purchase failed. yet if i try to by them...
  4. My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...: [img] [img] my State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had State of Decay 2 downloaded from the...
  5. Xbox app cancels downloads after a few mins (error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app cancels downloads after a few mins (error 0x00000001): I updated to the latest version of windows yesterday and bought 3 months of xbox game pass however any game I try to install says preparing 0% for about 10mins then just cancels the download. If I...
  6. Debug code 523 on download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Debug code 523 on download.: Download stopped after 106 GiB and 48 hours. Debug code 523. Message saying please wait. Should I stay connected or close it out and get a refund. b7d2a8e3-7e26-48d1-9f84-50b368ed8a19
  7. Slow download speed on XBox One but network connection speed is just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on XBox One but network connection speed is just fine: I have got network speed with a download speed of 251.19Mbps, but downloads of games or updates are sooo slow... like 56Kbps slow... In this way it takes several days to download new games... :-(...
  8. So unable to download games that people i gameshare with

in XboX Insiders
    So unable to download games that people i gameshare with: As stated when I check the store it states I own the games but can't download them when I actually click on them and they don't show in my library. Is this a insider issue or is that just how they...
  9. INSTALLATION STOPPED for Watchdogs 2 I try to download from the store with code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    INSTALLATION STOPPED for Watchdogs 2 I try to download from the store with code...: Hi, I have serious problems downloading Watchdogs 2, I try install, but the game reache a certain percentage (11,00% or 3,65 gb) and then stop. No way to recover them. I tried: - one download at...
  10. Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...: I've never sent post like this so don't know if right but I'd like to know why my xbox one won't download 360 watchdogs on my account, grateful for help. fd1b400d-9436-4b0f-bc09-0f22f38a2da8