downloading a game

Discus and support downloading a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i try to download it tells me i can not purchase anything and to check my billing adress and I have checked and its all correct but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phill dikle TM, Jan 27, 2014.

1. downloading a game

Every time i try to download it tells me i can not purchase anything and to check my billing adress and I have checked and its all correct but it still doesn't Work. Ive also gone and deleated the card off my xbox system memory and re-entered it and it still
    doesn't work ice made site the info matches the card info exactly and It tells me the same thing every time and im seriously thinking of deleting my account in switching to PlayStation3 because they don't have any of these problems on PlayStation network every
    purchase I've ever made on PlayStation Network has always gone through first try no problems no error error codes...nothing

:)

phill dikle TM, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Downloading a game.

It would run faster if it was installed on the hard drive, but it shouldn't be a huge difference.

If you created your account before you turned 18 then you would still have a child account so it'll block you from doing certain things. You can promote your account to an adult account and that would fix those issues -
    support.microsoft.com/.../945418

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2014
  3. downloading a game

If you have not already tried this you should 1. Go to the right side of the dashboard to settings 2. Go to Account 3. Then to download history. It should have all of the games bought or download there and re- download it

ShAdOwTiGeR5609, Jan 27, 2014
  4. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  6. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  7. DCFC734 Win User

Downloaded Games

Did you get anywhere with the advice birdy ?
  8. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
Thema:

downloading a game

1. downloading a game - Similar Threads - downloading game

2. XBOX downloaded games

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX downloaded games: hi, I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make it accesseble for the children?...
  3. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  4. Brawl Stars Hack Game Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brawl Stars Hack Game Download: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  5. Where does the Xbox App download its games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where does the Xbox App download its games?: Hi, I was trying to download Void Bastards through the Xbox App, but had to shutdown my computer so I could move my computer to another room. It got somewhere around 20% before I paused it...
  6. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  7. FREE Poker games download 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Mobile
    FREE Poker games download 2019 AUGUST: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED ZYNGA POKER HACK 2019 / 2020 Version UNLIMITED CHIPS GOLD site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON......
  8. Poker games FREE download HACK

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Poker games FREE download HACK: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED ZYNGA POKER HACK 2019 / 2020 Version UNLIMITED CHIPS GOLD site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON......
  9. FREE Poker games download 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    FREE Poker games download 2019 AUGUST: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED ZYNGA POKER HACK 2019 / 2020 Version UNLIMITED CHIPS GOLD site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON......
  10. FREE Poker games download full version HACK

in XBoX TV Hardware
    FREE Poker games download full version HACK: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON... KW: no limit hold'em cash game strategy 2019 AUGUST...