Downloading a game

Discus and support Downloading a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to download just cause 4 there is no download button Please let me know if you have a answer to my problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherLipscomb, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Downloading a game

When I try to download just cause 4 there is no download button

Please let me know if you have a answer to my problem

:)

ChristopherLipscomb, Aug 3, 2021
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. Peter_Gamer Win User

Downloading previously downloaded games

Thanks for the response, but they are not showing up in my Ready to Install. They are also not in my account. Might be because they are old (they are for my original Xbox One, which was about 3 years old....)
Thema:

Downloading a game

1. Downloading a game - Similar Threads - Downloading game

2. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?: So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every time a download finishes, no matter how big or...
  3. Download games with another region language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games with another region language: My region is Israel, but my native language is Russian. When i download the games, for example of UBISOFT, i didn't receive a Russian language version because of region. How can I download Russian...
  4. Gamepass Games on PC won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games on PC won't download.: I recently got a new computer, and in order to save storage space, bought two external hardrives (both seagate); one is hard-lined to power, the other is portable. I was able too get the games to...
  5. Restriction on pc xbox game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restriction on pc xbox game download: I get a thing saying i cant install a game due to restrictions on my xbox account when downloading it on pc even though i could download it on xbox, and have no restrictions on my account and...
  6. Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...: Hi I’ve 2 questions. I bought the game pass for PC with my Xbox account but it’s for my son, how can he access it from his Xbox profile? On the PC - how can I change the drive and folder to...
  7. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  8. Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.: After rockstar disables their max payne 3 servers for xbox360, it is not possible to download part 2 of the game in its digital version. In physical media the game comes with 2 cds, and in digital...
  9. I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?: I bought the game Celeste a while ago on my xbox one (I owned it there). The game is also a "xbox play anywhere" title, so I should be able to download it on pc just fine, but unfortunately,...
  10. Xbox 1s not downloading games anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1s not downloading games anymore: I can’t download or install Xbox one games anymore it’ll start then freeze I’ve done all the troubleshooting steps please help submitted by /u/Outrageous_Ad4673 [link] [comments]