Downloading a Gift

Discus and support Downloading a Gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased dead by daylight for a friend of mine as a gift for him. He was able to redeem the gift but he was not able to install it. It won't pop up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Someone35898, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Someone35898
    Someone35898 Guest

Downloading a Gift

I purchased dead by daylight for a friend of mine as a gift for him. He was able to redeem the gift but he was not able to install it. It won't pop up in his library or queue. I would like to know if anyone can help with this issue?

:)

Someone35898, Mar 2, 2021
  2. xXxADRENALiNxXx Win User

Unicorn car achievement

The Mugen gifted by Turn 10 this holiday season is a Unicorn car. Once you download the gift you will unlock the achievement.
  3. Metal10957 Win User

hello

You need to be gold to get on Xbox Live to download the gifts. They are sweet gifts. Get a month subscription if you want the cars.
  4. BigB EC Win User

Never recieved gifted credits from forza hub

Also check your inbox because gifted credits might need to be downloaded.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Downloading a gifted game

Hey Cole_T

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

For you verify that the code was redeemed correctly on her account, your best bet would be to visit your

Order history
    on her account and you will be able to verify the code that was redeemed on their account.

You will also see a link that will take you to where you can either download on your PC or download remotely onto a console.

Alternatively, you can visit
    My games
    on the Xbox website to see what games you are currently entitled to.

Give this a shot and let us know if you can see your games in either of these!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gift Card download

Did you buy it for.the correct region?

You can check commerce.microsoft.com to.see which currency it.is in

Keep.in mind us and Canadian dollars are different also Euro is seperate per.region so buying UK or.french currency won't work in the Germany etc you must buy the correct currency

And currency isn't transferable between regions
Thema:

Downloading a Gift

1. Downloading a Gift - Similar Threads - Downloading Gift

2. How do I download a gifted game on xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a gifted game on xbox console?: My friend gifted me Black Ops Cold War - Standard Edition online. I redeemed the gift on a browser first. When I go to xbox console I can't see option to download. How do I download or play the...
  3. Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed: I was gifted a game recently, redeemed on PC and shows up in payments as completed. However, it has not started downloading (isn't in the full game library at all) and when locating the game in...
  4. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  5. A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...: I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store app, xbox app, the microsoft website) and...
  6. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem: digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it 68132197-bac5-4ee8-834a-fc639777cca7
  7. Unable to download a gifted digital game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a gifted digital game?: Hello there, I bought and gifted Yooka-Laylee for my cousin's XBox One recently and over the Christmas holidays we tried to download the game to their console, but after redeeming the code on the...
  8. Got gift card 4 xmas :) downloaded games from xbox beta blue sceen of death :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Got gift card 4 xmas :) downloaded games from xbox beta blue sceen of death :(: Hello just tried downloading games from Microsoft store on my pc useing xbox companion/ beta. The downloads i got to say where acting funky weren't finishing right, Showing still downloading when...
  9. Downloading a gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a gifted game: I gifted a game to my friend and she redeemed the code but is unable to find it or download it on her computer, neither in the xbox store or in xbox console companion. For context she just made...
  10. Purchased digital download as a gift and it auto downloaded immediately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased digital download as a gift and it auto downloaded immediately: Bloody annoyed with Microsoft. I just signed in to my account to purchase CoD Black ops 4 as a gift for my son for Christmas. Only given the choice to purchase so I hit buy and expected to receive...