downloading a profile error

Discus and support downloading a profile error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but when I go into the game it says that I have disconnected from Xbox live so I try to download my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackmatczak, May 24, 2020 at 5:52 AM.

1. jackmatczak
    jackmatczak Guest

I am trying to play a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but when I go into the game it says that I have disconnected from Xbox live so I try to download my profile but when I do it says I have an error is there any way to fix this so I can play my Xbox 360
    game.

:)

2. spacebohemian Win User

Can't login to Xbox live on my xbox1

Deleted profile but now wont download profile. Error 0x87DD0019
  3. oneconfuseddude Win User

profile download error

You may want to escalate this to an engineer via the XBL phone supper at 1800 4MY XBOX. You could do that, or privately message one of the Official Support Members such at Mister Gwyther. I have had luck getting problems fixed by having them escalated via
    phone support. The answers typically tend to come within a day or two after the question is asked.

Hope that helps!
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

profile download error

Delete your profile(profile only > Re-download it. If the issues persists, clear the system cache and re-download the profile again.
  5. gHostStucK Win User

profile download error

looks like network problems...

make a LIVE-TEST in the network configurations, your NAT must be open...!!!

if it is not open u can get problems with dl your profile...

this ports need to be forwarding:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP und TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP und TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
  6. Holy JudgementZ Win User

profile download error

Yes, at the moment many people are having trouble with profile downloads. Right now the xbox server is down for profile downloading, but it's okay, server downs don't last long at all and happen all the time. It will be back up soon so you can download your
    profile. Check back over the next 2 days, it should be up by then . I hope i helped.

Good Luck!
Thema:

1. downloading a profile error - Similar Threads - downloading profile error

2. Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile: I have recently started using my xbox 360 again, and I want to download another profile i made on a windows computer on there, the profile is compatible with using it on Outlook, Hotmail, Xbox...
  3. 360 profile download error 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 profile download error 80070570: Continually failing profile download on 360 S. Error says “problem with credentials”. The credentials are accurate. 43f156ab-6e4a-4999-8685-eedf20e21f1d
  4. Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360: my xbox wont let me download xbox live profiles on my xbox 360 and i get a error message "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix...
  5. Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!: I deleted my profile off my xbox 360 by mistake without copying it first. When I try to download it to my xbox 360 it gets to about 80% and I get a message saying the are problems with the...
  6. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  7. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  8. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  9. Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile): Hey, I am trying to download my profile my Xbox 360 (Xbox Live account was created in the Windows 10 Xbox App), however when I put in my email and app password I am presented with the following...
  10. Error 801540A9 when attempting to download profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 801540A9 when attempting to download profile on xbox 360: Split from this thread. Hello, Thanks for the support message! This error code suggests that a child account is having trouble loading family member profiles. You may see this error code in...