Downloading an update

Discus and support Downloading an update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my 360 slim 320gb hooked up via wifi (router is maybe 20ft away) and whenever I try to download a game, an update to an existing game or even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by capicawl, Jan 29, 2014.

1. capicawl
    capicawl Guest

Downloading an update

I have my 360 slim 320gb hooked up via wifi (router is maybe 20ft away) and whenever I try to download a game, an update to an existing game or even logging into Xbox live itself it is ridiculously slow. I looked up some troubleshooting and performed it
    correctly but still persists. I get a status code: 40A3 0000 D080 0200 8007 2EE2 My ipad, laptop and everything else runs fine through my wifi, except for the Xbox. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

:)

capicawl, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Downloading/updates

hi there ,

I would like to know , why does it take so long to download- update

on xbox one ?

yesterday it took over 4 hours to update world of tanks on xbox one ,

and this is not just the first time , you say change the bandwidth to at least 1.5

mb/s there aint no 1.5 . it goes drom 1 to 31 and i have tried many as up to

15mb/s and it has not gone faster , so what do i do now ?

for the near future ?

slatanic24666, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Downloading Updates.

Even though it's just 2 games, it sounds like it might be a cache issue. Follow the instructions here and see if clearing it helps -

forums.xbox.com/.../5038.aspx

Smwutches, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game won’t download fully

download game without update if you complete download and install game, download update.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

how do I install the Powerstar update?

The update, as all updates do, will install automatically when the game is loaded. If you recently downloaded the game the download already contains the update. The original download was approximately 3.2 GB, the current download is 3.88 GB.
  6. BondableMars914 Win User

How To Get Beta/Into Private Forums

I signed up for the Beta update. My xboz now prompts me to download the updates - which I do. But as soon as the download is almost finished it says unable to download update? Please advise what I must do to get the update to download properly
  7. XBL Prophet Win User

Downloading updates

When all else fails, clear the cache and try it again.
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Downloading an update.....

you can try this as well as part of your code is coming up as this problem,

The console is looking for a previous version of the system update. Follow these steps:

1.Find a USB flash drive with at least 90 MB of free space.

2.Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system (Windows).

3.Download the system update for your error code

www.xbox.com/system-update-usb

lick Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

5.Unzip the file. If you’re using Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

6.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive.

7.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

8.If there is a disc in the console, remove it.

9.Turn off the console.

10.Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

11.Plug the USB flash drive with the update into a USB port on console.

12.Turn on the console. When the console starts, the software update should automatically start.
Thema:

Downloading an update

1. Downloading an update - Similar Threads - Downloading update

2. What if I never download system updates?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I never download system updates?: So I'm currently among the Xone-X users facing the bootup debacle/HDD failure/startup errors, etc. When the August 13, 2019 system update came out, I was excited as I thought it might fix these...
  3. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  5. Update and downloads not starting or saying installation stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update and downloads not starting or saying installation stop: My solution was to plug my Xbox one X directly into the wall as it was plug into a power adapter. Turn off instant-on mode untick the automatic updates/ keep my games & apps undated this was the...
  6. Problems downloading after recent beta branch update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems downloading after recent beta branch update: After the recent beta updates I've been having this issue with downloading certain things. At first it only happened with apps such as the Microsoft store, blue-ray player and mytube. The issue...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App : How to pause the Downloads of games updates ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App : How to pause the Downloads of games updates ?: Hi everybody, In the Windows 10Xbox (Beta) App, it can automaticly downloads the updates of games : but where is it possible to put these downloads on PAUSE ? (I can't find a Menu for this in...
  8. Slow download speeds after latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Slow download speeds after latest update.: Anyone else having really slow download speeds after the newest alpha slip ahead update? Used to get about 100 down but now I only get a maximum of about 10 and installs keep stopping and...
  9. xbox update stuck at download 15%

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox update stuck at download 15%: it was working fine until yesterday when there was reported sign in issues. Now my console doesn't work. e67d1e80-2c28-4019-b515-b903a26a2fa4
  10. Disappearing Downloads and Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappearing Downloads and Updates: In recent weeks I have been experiencing issues with updates and downloads that disappear or become ‘invisible’. Point in case is a 8gb update for Forza Horizon 4 that started and then...